What is Dry Air Purge?
- Creates dry atmosphere in the chamber.
- Consists of an air drier, solenoid valve, flow meter, injection tube, pressure
- Heatless Regenerative Desiccant Air Drier.
- Takes the moisture out of "shop air".
- Moisture is purged from two dessicant towers on an alternating basis,
at 30 second intervals (heatless regenerative process).
- For low controlled humidity in humidity chambers (below 6°C dewpoint
limitation of standard humidity range) .
- To eliminate condensation in temperature chambers.
- Higher initial cost compared to GN2 Purge.
- Customer needs to have a large, noisy air compressor.
- May not be an issue if customer already uses compressed air for shop tools.
- Noisy (burst of air) when it cycles every 30 seconds.
- Field installable on Model 123H, Model
123C or Model 115A only.
- Not field installable on all other models - must be requested at time of