What is Dry Air Purge?
- Creates dry atmosphere in the chamber.
- Consists of an air drier, solenoid valve, flow meter, injection tube, pressure
- Heatless Regenerative Desiccant Air Drier.
- Takes the moisture out of "shop air".
- Moisture is purged from two dessicant towers on an alternating basis,
at 30 second intervals (heatless regenerative process).
- For low controlled humidity in humidity chambers (below 6°C dewpoint
limitation of standard humidity range) .
- To eliminate condensation in temperature chambers.
- Higher initial cost compared to GN2 Purge.
- Customer needs to have a large, noisy air compressor.
- May not be an issue if customer already uses compressed air for shop tools.
- Noisy (burst of air) when it cycles every 30 seconds.
- Field installable on Model 1016H, Model 1016C, Model 1016S, Model 123H, Model
123C or Model 115A only.
- Not field installable on all other models - must be requested at time of
Dry Air Purge on TestEquity 1027 Series Chamber
Dry Air Purge concept for TestEquity
or Model 115A Chamber (Field Installable).
Dry Air Package connects to the GN2 Purge Inlet.