What is Dry Air Purge?
- Creates dry atmosphere in the chamber.
- Consists of an air drier, solenoid valve, flow meter, injection tube, pressure
- Heatless Regenerative Desiccant Air Drier.
- Takes the moisture out of "shop air".
- Moisture is purged from two dessicant towers on an alternating basis,
at 30 second intervals (heatless regenerative process).
- For low controlled humidity in humidity chambers (below 6°C dewpoint
limitation of standard humidity range) .
- To eliminate condensation in temperature chambers. Why you might get condensation in any chamber...
- Higher initial cost compared to GN2 Purge.
- Customer needs to have a large, noisy air compressor.
- May not be an issue if customer already uses compressed air for shop tools.
- Noisy (burst of air) when it cycles every 30 seconds.
- Field installable on all Models 123, 115A, 1016. Field Installable on Models 1007 and 1027 chambers shipped starting in 2015 only.
- Dry Air Purge System connects to the GN2 Purge inlet.
- GN2 Purge option is required when ordering the Dry Air Purge option for these models.
- Factory installed only on all other models and older Models 1007 and 1027.
Dry Air Purge concept for new TestEquity
Dry Air Package connects to the GN2 Purge Inlet.
Light shaded area shows achievable range of
controlled humidity conditions when
Dry Air Purge is used in in a TestEquity Humidity Chamber.