- Measure and save data in as fast as 2 seconds, a 60% improvement from the legacy 3554
- Instantaneously diagnose degradation (PASS, CAUTION FAIL) by measuring internal resistance and voltage
- Noise Reduction Technology improves noise resistance
- Comparator functions Setting: First and second resistance limits, and lower voltage limit
- Send or display measurement data in real-time via Bluetooth wireless technology
- Temperature measurement (-10.0°C to 60.0°C)
- One-year warranty
Speedy Diagnosis of Lead-Acid Batteries in as Fast as Two Seconds
Hioki portable battery testers support the maintenance of UPS and storage batteries critical to the life support of all businesses. The BT3554 battery internal resistance tester sets the standard for assessing the deterioration and remaining life of lead-acid batteries by giving a complete diagnosis via battery resistance testing. The BT3554-01 is built-in with Bluetooth® wireless technology for managing data on mobile devices.
Creating reports in the field with a dedicated app
The BT3554-01 features Bluetooth wireless technology. Measurement data loaded onto a tablet or smartphone can be viewed using templates and graphed to allow assessment of data by the cubicle (up to 500 data points). In addition, the app makes it possible to instantaneously create reports while in the field.
Includes: Zero adjustment board, Instruction manual, Precautions concerning use of equipment that emits radio waves (BT3554-01), Application software on CD, Power-on option sticker, Carrying case, LR6 eight (8) AA alkaline batteries, Spare fuse, USB cable, 9465-10 Pin Type Lead 9465-10, and Neck strap.