B&K Precision 830C Capacitance Meter
- Manufacturer: B&K Precision
- Condition: New
- Manufacturer Part #: 830C
- Meta Description: Explore our options for a B&K Precision 830C Capacitance Meter. With various sizes and selections, you are sure to find the perfect solution at TestEquity.
- TestEquity Part #: 20264.1
- Dual Display Capacitance Meter to 200 mF
- Bright LCD backlight
- 0.5% basic accuracy
- Fast auto range design for rapid, easy component measurements
- USB (Virtual COM) interface
- SCPI compliant commands for remote communication
- Software for data logging and front panel emulation available as free download
- 3-Year warranty
- Capacitive component troubleshooting
- Electronic assembly
- Component sorting
- Quality control
The 830C is an 11,000-count handheld capacitance meter that measures capacitance up to 200 mF. Straightforward to operate, this meter can make measurements quickly and simplify the capacitance sorting process.
Unlike other handheld instruments such as LCR meters that make measurements using an AC signal with a specific test frequency, the 830C measures capacitance by applying a constant current that briefly charges, then discharges the connected capacitor.
The 830C includes many handy functions. The compare mode which supports 25 sets of High/Low limits, provides a convenient means to sort capacitors without needing to set up the meter each time. Data logging, Hold/Min/Max Average recording, tolerance, and relative mode features offer additional component troubleshooting tools.