Tektronix BALLAST-CT Specialty Current Transducer
- Manufacturer: Tektronix
- Condition: Used
- Discontinued: Yes
- Manufacturer Part #: BALLAST-CT
- Meta Description: Ballast-CT simplifies the measurement of output power and tube current in high frequency electronic lighting ballasts.
- Quote Required: Yes
- TestEquity Part #: 22231.1
The Tektronix Ballast-CT simplifies the measurement of output power and tube current in high frequency electronic lighting ballasts. This device is specifically designed for lighting applications, and overcomes problems that are usually found when using conventional or Hall Effect current transformers. When used in conjunction with a Tektronix PA1000 power analyzer, the free-standing Ballast-CT accessory provides a convenient and accurate solution to taking power measurements in lighting ballast circuits.
The Ballast-CT is an enclosed current-sensing transformer with 4 mm terminals that connect between your lighting circuit and Tektronix power analyzers. Circuit connections should be made with the high-quality safety leads that are supplied with the Power Analyzers.
- Measurement Accessory for lamp ballast testing with Power Analyzers
- Convenience: No need to feed cables through a CT core
- High accuracy: Trifilar-wound toroidal design
- No cable positioning/contact error
- Wide bandwidth: High frequency design provides 5 kHz to 1 MHz bandwidth
- Wide current range: 5 mA to 1 A is compatible with many modern ballasts