Keysight DAQ970A Data Acquisition System
- Manufacturer: Keysight
- Condition: New
- Manufacturer Part #: DAQ970A
- Meta Description: DAQ970A is Keysight's next-generation data acquisition (DAQ) system with a 3-slot mainframe and your choice of 8 plug-in modules.
- TestEquity Part #: 26958.1
- 3-slot cardcage with 6-1/2 digit (22 bit) internal DMM scanning up to 450 channels per second with new solid-state multiplexer module
- 8 switch and control plug-in modules to choose from
- Built-in signal conditioning measures thermocouples, RTDs and thermistors, AC/DC volts and current; resistance, frequency/period, diode test and capacitance
- 100k readings of non-volatile memory holds data when power is removed
- Hi/LO alarm limits on each channel, plus 4 TTL alarm outputs
- Measures very low current ranges (1 μA DC and 100 μA AC) and higher resistance (1000 MΩ)
- New auto-calibration compensates for internal drifts caused by time / temperature changes
- 3497XA compatible, program and configuration
- Updated modules have improved switching speeds and accuracies
- NEW DAQM900A solid state multiplexer with scan rate speed of up to 450 channels/sec
- Higher performance & flexibility while maintaining compatibility with the 34970A & 34972A
- BenchVue DAQ Control and Analysis app enables you to create tests without programming
- Three-year warranty
Sample More Signals, Faster
The DAQ970A is Keysight's next-generation data acquisition (DAQ) system with a 3-slot mainframe and your choice of 8 plug-in modules. Interface with the DAQ using optional Keysight BenchVue DAQ software, the intuitive graphical front panel with task oriented, self-guiding menus, or a web browser.
Measurements You Can Trust
Keysight took the measurement engine from their best-selling benchtop DMM and embedded it inside a 3-slot mainframe. You get the benefit of proven Keysight measurement performance, universal inputs with built-in signal conditioning, and modular flexibility, all in a low-cost, compact data acquisition package. The DAQ970A features 6-1/2 digits (22 bits) of resolution, 0.004% basic dcV accuracy, and ultra-low reading noise. Combine that with scan rates of up to 450 channels/sec, and you’ve got the speed and accuracy you need to get the job done right the first time.
More Channels in Less Space
Surface mount construction and a highly integrated design minimize the space required for relay drive and interface circuitry. High density on-module connectors save both board and connector space normally required by a terminal block. We use the latest technology to squeeze the most out of the remaining board space, giving you up to 40 single-ended channels in roughly the same space used by many data acquisition system terminal blocks.
Built-in Signal Conditioning to Get Your Job Done
Whether you need to measure temperature, ac/dc volts, resistance, frequency, or current, the DAQ970A can handle it. The internal autoranging DMM directly measures 12 different functions, eliminating the need for expensive external signal conditioning. And our unique design allows complete per channel configurability for maximum flexibility and quick, easy set up. It's like having an independent, high-performance DMM behind each channel.
BenchVue DAQ software saves you time and money
Keysight's BenchVue DAQ Control and Analysis app option is available for use with the DAQ970A. BenchVue gives you an intuitive interface for test configuration and real-time data display and analysis. Setup and make measurements quickly, export data or log and view real-time measurements with a variety of display types to interpret your data faster. BenchVue Software also supports many other Keysight instruments giving you a single interface for Keysight's most popular instruments.
Customize your Keysight DAQ970A with Plug-in Modules
A complete selection of plug-in modules gives you high quality measurement, switching, and control capabilities to choose from. Modules include both low-frequency and RF multiplexers, a matrix switch, a general-purpose switch, and a multifunction module that includes digital input/output, analog output, and totalizer capabilities. You can mix and match modules to get just the functionality you need right now—then change or add more channels later as your application grows.
Data Acquisition/Switch Unit Modules for the DAQ970A Data Acquisition System:
Choose between the broad functionality of the DAQM901A, the high speed scanning of the DAQM902A, or the DAQM900A solid-state module the single-ended density of the DAQ908A. All multiplexer modules employ break-before-make scanning, ensuring only one closed channel (or channel pair) at a time.
20 ch. Multiplexer
|2-wire solid-state |
|450||120 V||0.02 A||10 MHz||< 4 μV|
20 ch. Multiplexer
|2-wire armature |
|80||300 V||1 A||10 MHz||0 μV||Built-in cold junction reference 2 additional current channels (22 total)|
16 ch. Reed Multiplexer
|2-wire armature |
|250||300 V||50 mA||10 MHz||< 4 μV||Built-in cold junction reference|
20 ch Actuator/GP Switch
|SPDT/form C||300 V||1 A||10 MHz||< 1 μV|
4 x 8 Matrix
|2-wire armature||300 V||1 A||10 MHz||< 1 μV|
Dual 4 ch RF Mux 50 Ω
|Common low |
|60||42 V||0.7 V||2 GHz||< 4 μV||1 GHz bandwidth through |
BNC-to-SMB adapter cable
|Two 8-bit digital I/O ports||42 V||400 mA||Open drain|
|26-bit event counter||42 V||100 KHz||Selectable input threshold|
|Two 16-bit analog outputs + two voltage/current sense||±12 V||10 mA||dc||Max 40 mA total output per frame|
40 ch Single-Ended Mux
|1-wire armature |
|100||300 V||1A||10 MHz||< 1 μV||Built-in cold junction reference |
No four-wire measurements
Unequaled Ease of Use
Simple things like on-module screw-terminal connectors, built-in thermocouple reference junctions, well-organized user documentation full of examples and hints, all add up to increased productivity, whether you use the instrument every day or only now and then.
A BenchVue software license (BV0006B) is now included with your instrument. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences.