Keithley 2001-TCSCAN Scanner Card
- Manufacturer: Keithley
- Condition: New
- Manufacturer Part #: 2001-TCSCAN
- Meta Description: Shop here for the Keithley 2001-TCSCAN Scanner Card plus the other tools & supplies. With unmatched product selections, TestEquity offers everything you need to get the job done.
- Option Parent Model: 2002, 2002/MEM1, 2002/MEM2
- TestEquity Part #: 14955.7
- Built-in reference junction (channel 1).
- Low contact potential and offset current.
- Input connectors are in contact with an isothermal block to minimize temperature differences.
- Nine channels of 2-pole relay input.
- Four channel pairs configurable for 4-pole operation.
- Multiplex one of nine 2-pole, or one of four 4-pole channels into the DMM.
When used with a Keithly 2000, 2001, 2002, or 2010 DMM, the Model 2001-TCSCAN Thermocouple Scanner Card provides up to nine channels of cold-junction compensated temperature measurements and/or voltage, resistance, and frequency measurements.
When the card is installed in the Model 2001 or 2002, the DMM will linearize type J, K, E, R, S, B, and T thermocouples automatically.
When used with the Model 2001, 2002, or 2010, it allows measuring temperature directly using two- or four-wire RTDs.