Keysight 34905A Dual 4-Channel RF Multiplexer, 50 Ohms
- Manufacturer: Keysight
- Condition: New
- Manufacturer Part #: 34905A
- Meta Description: Keysight 34905A Dual 4-Channel RF Multiplexer, 50 Ohms. Order online from TestEquity.
- Option Parent Model: 34970A, 34970A/001
- TestEquity Part #: 12317.1
- Dual 4 Channel RF Multiplexer
- 2 GHz bandwidth, 50 Ohm
- BNC to SMB adapter cables included
- Includes 10 Cables, 50 Ohm (SMB to BNC)
The Keysight 34905A RF multiplexer module for the 34970A and 34972A Data Acquisition/Switch Unit offers broadband switching capabilities for high-frequency and pulsed signals. Use it to route test signals between your device under test and your signal generator, oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, or other instrumentation.
The RF multiplexers are arranged as two independent 1 x 4 multiplexers, each with a common shield and a switched center conductor. Connections can be made directly to SMB inputs with 2 GHz usable bandwidth, or to the BNC-to-SMB adapters provided with 1 GHz bandwidth. Multiple banks may be cascaded together for applications requiring even larger topologies - create a stubless 16:1 multiplexer in a single frame.