Keysight 34906A Dual 4-Channel RF Multiplexer, 75 Ohms
- Manufacturer: Keysight
- Condition: New
- Manufacturer Part #: 34906A
- Meta Description: Keysight 34906A Dual 4-Channel RF Multiplexer, 75 Ohms, fast delivery from stock though TestEquity
- Option Parent Model: 34970A, 34970A/001
- TestEquity Part #: 12318.1
- Dual 4 Channel RF Multiplexer
- 2 GHz bandwidth, 75 Ohm
- BNC to SMB adapter cables included
The Keysight 34906A RF multiplexer module for the 34970A and 34972A Data Acquisition/Switch Unit offers broadband switching capabilities for high-frequency and pulsed signals. Use it to route test signals between your device under test and your signal generator, oscilloscope, spectrum analyzer, or other instrumentation. The RF multiplexers are arranged as two independent 1 x 4 multiplexers, each with a common shield and a switched center conductor.
Connections can be made directly to SMB inputs with 2 GHz usable bandwidth, or to the BNC-to-SMB adapters provided with 1 bandwidth. Multiple banks may be cascaded together for applications requiring even larger topologies - create a stubless 16:1 multiplexer in a single frame.