- Measure -40°F to 1472°F (-40°C to 800°C)
- ±1% measurement accuracy
- Certified to be Intrinsically Safe
- Conductive Case carries the IR thermometer safely into hazardous area
- Soft-key buttons and graphical display
- Measure small objects from further; distance-to-spot ratio of 50:1
- Compatible with mini-connector K-type thermocouple (KTC) probe
- Adjustable emissivity feature, incl. built-in material table
- Capture up to 99 points of data
- Ideal for petroleum, chemical, oil & gas, or pharmaceutical environments
- Two-year warranty
|With a rugged, easy-to-use, ergonomic design, the Fluke 568 Ex can stand up to tough industrial, electrical, and mechanical environments.|
Intrinsically safe temperature measurements — anywhere in the world.
The Fluke 568 Ex Intrinsically Safe Infrared Thermometer is the one product you can use in Class I Div 1 and Div 2 or Zone 1 and 2 hazardous environments anywhere in the world. Whether you work in petroleum, chemical, oil & gas, or pharmaceutical environments, the new 568 Ex allows you to carry the most trusted name in test tools into most Ex rated areas all around the globe.
With a straight-forward user interface and softkey menus, the Fluke 568 Ex makes even complex measurements easy. Quickly navigate and adjust emissivity, save data or turn on and off alarms, with just a few pushes of a button. All in a single intrinsically safe tool certified by major rating bodies from around the world.
Included: Red holster and leather grip, 80PK-1 K-type thermocouple bead probe, conductive IS hard carrying case, and user's manual.