Fluke 80K-15 High Voltage Probe
- Manufacturer: Fluke
- Condition: New
- Manufacturer Part #: 80K-15
- Meta Description: Explore our options for a Fluke 80K-15 High Voltage Probe. With various sizes and selections, you are sure to find the perfect solution at TestEquity.
- TestEquity Part #: 16643.1
- Voltage Range: 0 to 15 kV DC or peak AC, 10 kV rms AC
- Basic Accuracy: DC +/- 2% 60 Hz: +/- 5%
- Division Ratio: 1000:1
- Safety Standards: IEC 1010-2-031:1993, Type B, 40 kV DC or peak AC, 28kV rms AC, Overvoltage Category I (voltage derived from limited energy transformer).
- Input Resistance: 1000 Megohm
- Required Meter Input Resistance: 10 Megohm
The Fluke 80K-15 is a high voltage probe designed to extend the voltage measuring capability of an AC/DC voltmeter to 15,000 volts peak AC or DC Overvoltage Category I. This means the probe can only be used to make measurements on energy limited circuits within equipment. Examples include high voltage within televisions or photocopy machines. DO NOT use this probe to measure high voltages on power distribution systems. The probe provides high accuracy when used with a voltmeter having 10 Megohm input impedance.