- DUT Dimensions: (minimum applicable) 0.06(L) x 0.03(W)inch. (1.6(L) x 0.8(W)mm
- Measurement Instrument: 4192A, 4294A, 4263B, 4268A, 4278A, 4279A,4284A, 4285A, E4980A
- Frequency: DC to 40MHz (up to 110MHz with OPEN/SHORT/LOAD Compensation)
- DC Bias: -40V to +40V
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 55°C
- Terminal Connection: BNC, 4 terminal-pair
The 16034H is designed for impedance evaluations of array-type SMD.The minimum SMD size that this fixture is adapted to evaluate is 1.6(L) x 0.8(W)[mm]. Since the tip of the measurement electrodes are very thin and the device holder is extremely flat, the device can be shifted and the measurement electrodes can contact each of the elements of the array-type component.