Flir I60 DEMO Thermal Imaging InfraRed Camera
- Manufacturer: Flir
- Condition: New
- Manufacturer Part #: I60 DEMO
- Meta Description: Browse through each item you'll need for your task, including the Flir I60 DEMO Thermal Imaging InfraRed Camera. TestEquity offers various delivery options to help meet your deadlines.
- TestEquity Part #: 18112.2
- Focal Plane Array detector with 180 x 180 pixels infrared resolution (32,400 pixels)
- 9 Hz Frame Rate
- Built-in 2.3 Megapixel visible light digital camera with LED lamps
- Functions include Scalable Picture-In-Picture (PIP) fusion, Copy to USB, Voice Annotation, Laser Pointer Marker and IR Window Correction
- Area (Min/Max) Mode for Min/Max temperature readings within the selected area with Auto Hot/Cold spot marker
- Wide temperature range: -4°F to 662°F (-20°C to 350°C)
- Lightweight (1.3lbs), manual focus camera with 3.5" LCD display, easy one-handed operation and built-in laser pointer
- 0.1°C @ 25°C Thermal Sensitivity (NETD) provides the resolution needed to find problems faster and easier
- MeterLink™ Bluetooth Wireless communication
- Thumbnail Image Gallery function allows quick search of stored images
- MicroSD™ card slot for image storage (more than 1,000 Radiometric JPEG images)
- Includes QuickReport™ software for analysis of radiometric images
i-Series InfraRed Camera (180 x 180 IR Resolution)
With on board Visual Camera, Picture-in-Picture Fusion, and Bright LED Lights
FLIR i40, i50 and i60 are heavyweight performing infrared cameras for spotting electrical problems, identifying mechanical issues, predictive maintenance and identifying air leakages.
- High Resolution IR Images - 32,400 pixels (180 x 180) Infrared resolution
- Visible Light Digital Camera - 2.3MP resolution with flash provides sharp images regardless of lighting conditions
- Scalable Picture in Picture (PIP) Fusion - Displays thermal image super-imposed over a digital image and is scalable to resize the thermal image
- Bright LED Lights - Allow the visual camera and fusion to be used in poorly lit environments
- Wide Temperature Range - From -4 to 662Â°F (-20 to 350Â°C) targeting electrical and industrial applications
- ±2% Accuracy - Reliable temperature measurement
- Thumbnail Image Gallery - Allows quick search of stored images
- Li-Ion Rechargable Battery - Lasts >5hrs continuous use; replaceable
- Copy to USB - Easy upload of images from camera to USB memory stick
- Laser LocatIR™ Pointer - Pinpoints a reference spot with a laser
- Laser Marker - Marks the point on the IR displayed image as to where the Laser pointer is targeting
- IR Window Correction - Software settings allow you to account for transmission loss through IR windows
- Area (Min/Max) Mode - Shows the Minumum or the Maximum Temperature reading within the selected area
- Auto Hot/Cold Spot Marker - Marks the area that automatically finds the hottest or coldest spot within the box
- Voice Comment Recording - on images & can be integrated onto report
- Wireless Communication - Bluetooth® Transmitter with METERLiNK™.
Includes: Memory Card with adapter (stores >1000 Radiometric JPEG images), Li-Ion rechargeable battery, power supply, QuickReport software, USB cable, hand strap, camera lens cap, and hard case; Bluetooth® USB micro adapter.
This item is only offered for end use in the United States. Please contact us for sales to Canada.
|Flir||ITC LEVEL I||Thermography Training ITC Level I Certification Training per attendee|
|Flir||T197410||Li-Ion Rechargeable Battery 3.6V Li-Ion Replacement Battery. For i Series cameras. Replaces 1950986.|