Yamato ADP-200C Vacuum Oven
- Manufacturer: Yamato
- Condition: New
- Manufacturer Part #: ADP-200C
- Meta Description: Find the product you need with our Yamato ADP-200C Vacuum Oven. We proudly offer best-in-class customer service and will help you find the solutions you need for your business.
- TestEquity Part #: 27273.1
Additional shipping charges will be applied to your order at time of invoicing.
- Vacuum drying by decompressed chamber direct heating [View]
- Easy input of parameters and settings
- Operating range: 40°C to 240°C in approximately 70 minutes
- Internal dimensions (WxDxH): 200 x 250 x 200mm (0.35 Cu Ft)
- Internal capacity: 10L
- External dimensions (WxDxH): 400 x 412 x 603mm
- Heat insulator: Rock wool
- 0.68 kW Mica heater
- Vacuum port O.D.: 18mm
- Temperature controller: PID by microprocessor, adjusted with ▴ & ▾ keys
- Self-diagnostic and overheating prevention functions
- Sensor: K-thermocouple
- Silicon rubber door seal prevents air leakage
- Independent over heating prevention device for each circuit
- Customizable with N2 gas inlet and communication ports
- Calibration off-set function
- Easy maintenance
Yamato ADP Series vacuum ovens' safety features include: Sensor trouble detection, SSR, short circuit detection, heater disconnecting detection, memory error, over heating and measurement temperature error.
CA Series Cold Traps
Cold Traps efficiently collect moisture and harmful vapors by trapping them in the container and keeping them from reaching the vacuum pump. Their benefits include:
GLD Series Oil-Sealed Rotary Vacuum Pumps
GLD-136C and GLD-201B feature high performance, low vibration and noise and several functions such as gas ballast valve, oil-back-flow prevention mechanism, and large sized oil level gauge. These pumps equip multi-voltage motor and correspondent to international standard.
Included with ADP-200C, ADP-210C: Two (2) shelf plates (Aluminum perforated metal).