Anritsu MP1632A/01/02/03 Digital Data Analyzer
- Manufacturer: Anritsu
- Condition: Used
- Family Models: MP1632A, MP1632C
- Manufacturer Part #: MP1632A/01/02/03
- Meta Description: Explore our options for a Anritsu MP1632A/01/02/03 Digital Data Analyzer. With various sizes and selections, you are sure to find the perfect solution at TestEquity.
- Quote Required: Yes
- TestEquity Part #: 13707.11
Incorporates pulse pattern generator and error detector into one cabinet. Programmable patterns of 8 Mbit max Ideal for testing STM-16 / OC-48 (2.488 Gbit/sec) Windows-based interface with color touchscreen. Includes floppy, GPIB, RS-232, and VGA interfaces.
The MP1632A/C Digital Analyzer is a compact lightweight analyzer combining a transmitter and receiver for performing error detection of high-speed digital data up to 3.2 GHz. This analyzer can measure both continuous and burst signals, which are used in optical circuit tests which cannot be handled by conventional BERTs. Ideal alternative to HP 71603B.
- Operating frequency: 50 MHz to 3.2 GHz (1 kHz steps)
- Test patterns:
PRBS pattern 2n-1(n:7,9,11,15,20,23,31)
Consecutive 0s pattern 2n (n:7,9,11,15)
Programmable pattern 2 to 8,338,608 bits
- Interface level: Variable, ECL, PECL, TTL, LVTTL
- Error rate definition range for eye margin measurement: 1 x 10-n (n:3 to 9)