Anritsu MP1632C/01/02/03 Digital Data Analyzer
- Condition: Rental
- Family Models: MP1632A, MP1632C
- Manufacturer: Anritsu
- Manufacturer Part #: MP1632C/01/02/03
- TestEquity Part #: 15100.1
- Meta Description: Shop here for the Anritsu MP1632C/01/02/03 Digital Data Analyzer plus the other tools & supplies. With unmatched product selections, TestEquity offers everything you need to get the job done.
- Quote Required: Yes
Incorporates pulse pattern generator and error detector into one cabinet. Programmable patterns of 8 Mbit max Ideal for testing STM-16 / OC-48 (2.488 Gbit/sec) Windows-based interface with color touchscreen. Includes floppy, GPIB, RS-232, and VGA interfaces.
The MP1632A/C Digital Analyzer is a compact lightweight analyzer combining a transmitter and receiver for performing error detection of high-speed digital data up to 3.2 GHz. This analyzer can measure both continuous and burst signals, which are used in optical circuit tests which cannot be handled by conventional BERTs. Ideal alternative to HP 71603B.
- Operating frequency: 50 MHz to 3.2 GHz (1 kHz steps)
- Test patterns:
PRBS pattern 2n-1(n:7,9,11,15,20,23,31)
Consecutive 0s pattern 2n (n:7,9,11,15)
Programmable pattern 2 to 8,338,608 bits
- Interface level: Variable, ECL, PECL, TTL, LVTTL
- Error rate definition range for eye margin measurement: 1 x 10-n (n:3 to 9)