- Output Wavelength:
- LS-102D: 1310 & 1550 nm
- LS-103D: 850 & 1300 nm
- Central Wavelength:
- LS-102D: 1310 ± 20nm & 1550 ± 20 nm
- LS-103D: 850 ± 10nm & 1300 ± 20 nm
- Easy-to-use, straight forward operation
- Eye-catching handheld package
- LCD backlight for easy operation in darker environments
- 3dB Adjustable by the user
- Rechargeable battery inside
- Three-year warranty and recommended calibration interval
The LS series Light Sources offer excellent stability and portability for accurate fiber optic testing. The single output port provides stable laser power at dual wavelengths. The compact unit operates in either continuous wave (CW) mode or modulated mode. A low battery indicator reminds the user of replacing the battery. It can meet the basic demand in real testing. With the smaller size and weight, it is easier to take in real testing.
The LS-102D Light Source is used for single-mode applications (1310/1550 nm). The LS-103D Laser Source accommodates multi-mode applications (850/1300 nm).
Includes: FC/PC connector (built in), Carrying Bag, User Manual, AC/DC power adapter, Test report, and Li-ion battery,