Precision Rated Optics PM-102A Fiber Optic Power Meter
- Manufacturer: Precision Rated Optics
- Condition: New
- Family Models: PM-102A, PM-102B
- Manufacturer Part #: PM-102A
- Meta Description: Explore our options for a Precision Rated Optics PM-102A Fiber Optic Power Meter. With various sizes and selections, you are sure to find the perfect solution at TestEquity.
- TestEquity Part #: 19389.2
- Measuring Range
- PM-102A: -60 to +3 dBm
- PM-102B: -40 to +23 dBm
- Wavelength: 850/1300/1310/1490/1550/1625 nm
- Detector Type: InGaAs
- Accuracy: +0.35 dB +10nW
- Resolution: 0.01 dB
- Power Supply: Li-ion Battery; 5V AC Adapter
- 3-Year warranty
The PM 100 Series Power Meters are designed for use with an Optical Source for performing optical loss measurements on fiber optic cables. PM1 series are designed for the low budget, and can meet the basic demand in real testing. With their smaller size and weight, they're easily taken to real test sites.
The PM-102A Power Meter is able to measure 6 wavelengths (850/1300/1310/1490/1550/1625 nm) with power levels ranging from -60 to +3 dBm. The small size, wide measurement range, and dynamic range make the PM-102A an excellent choice for any telecom technician or fiber optic contractor.
The PM-102B Power Meter is able to measure 6 wavelengths (850/1300/1310/1490/1550/1625) with power levels ranging from -43 to +23 dBm. The small size, wide measurement range, and dynamic range make the PM-102B an excellent choice for any CATV technician or fiber optic contractor.
Includes: Carrying Bag, User Manual, Worldwide compatible AC power adapter, Test report, Adapters: FC/PC, SC/PC, ST/PC, Built-in 2.5mm Universal Adapter, and Li-ion Battery.