Keysight DSOXEDK Educators Training Kit
- Manufacturer: Keysight
- Condition: New
- Manufacturer Part #: DSOXEDK
- Meta Description: The Educator's Training Kit provides several built-in training signals for electrical engineering and physics students.
- TestEquity Part #: 18659.1
For InfiniiVision 2000, 3000T and 4000 X-Series Oscilloscopes
Training kit includes:
- Oscilloscope lab guide and tutorial
- Oscilloscope fundamentals PowerPoint slide-set
- Oscilloscope poster
11 built-in student training signals
- Sine, sine with noise, phase shifted sine, sine with glitch, amplitude modulated sine wave, RF burst, repetitive pulse with ringing, single-shot pulse with ringing, clock with infrequent glitch, digital burst, digital burst with infrequent glitch
The Educator's Oscilloscope Training Kit provides an array of built-in training signals, so that electrical engineering and physics students can learn what an oscilloscope does and how they can perform basic oscilloscope measurements. Also included in the kit is a comprehensive oscilloscope lab guide and tutorial written specifically for the undergraduate student. Professors and students can download this at no charge.
Keysight also provides a PowerPoint slide-set that professors and lab assistants can use as a pre-lab lecture on oscilloscope fundamentals. This lecture takes about 30 minutes and should be presented before electrical engineering and physics students begin their first circuits lab. Note that this PowerPoint slide-set also includes a complete set of speaker notes.
This Educator's Training Kit works with all InfiniiVision 2000, 3000, and 4000 X-Series 2 and 4 channel DSO and MSO models.
Get more information and download the various free educational resource materials (lab guide, slide-set, technical brief).