Tektronix EDUKIT Educator's Resource Kit
- Manufacturer: Tektronix
- Condition: New
- Manufacturer Part #: EDUKIT
- Meta Description: If you are searching for a Tektronix EDUKIT Educator's Resource Kit, TestEquity can provide the solution you need. We carry the best electronic test & measurement solutions from top manufacturers.
- TestEquity Part #: 17548.1
The Laboratory materials cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Oscilloscopes, Oscilloscope Probes
- Advanced Oscilloscope Features
- Introduction to Arbitrary/Function Generators
- Digital Debug with Oscilloscopes
- Parallel and Serial Bus Analysis
All materials are based on the feature-rich MSO2000 Series Mixed Signal Oscilloscope. An AFG3000 Series instrument is also required for Introduction to Arbitrary/Function Generators lab.
All instructional materials are provided in both .pdf format and an editable format (either Word document or PowerPoint file). The copyright grants permission to reprint, modify, and distribute in whole or in part for the purpose of training students on Tektronix test instrumentation.
The EDUKIT Educator's Resource Kit includes:
|Six Laboratory Experiments||Problem-based learning |
Hands-on using real-world signals
Designed to match lab time; scale from 2-4 hours
|Six Instructor's Guides||One to support each experiment |
Answers to the exercises
Helpful hints to perform the experiments
|Six Reference Fact Sheets||Designed for students |
Covers basic T&M theory
Reference tools for use during the lab
|Basic Concepts Book||Covers basic features and functions of the oscilloscope |
Attaches to the top of oscilloscope
|Demo board and USB cable||Noisy sine wave |
Digital signal with common anomalies
RS-232 serial bus
With ever-evolving technologies and standards in electronics, preparing electrical engineering students for tomorrow is not easy. Tektronix has developed the Educator's Resource Kit to help you prepare your lab curriculum with the latest standards and techniques for test and measurement. The comprehensive set of six laboratories cover key topics from Introduction to Oscilloscopes to Advanced Oscilloscope Features and Debugging a Digital Design. The Kit includes labs with accompanying instructor's guides, reference fact sheets for students and a training board to provide real-world signals during the labs.