Tektronix AFG3102C Arbitrary/Function Generator
- Manufacturer: Tektronix
- Condition: Used
- Manufacturer Part #: AFG3102C
- Meta Description: Tektronix AFG3102C Function, Arbitrary Waveform, and Pulse Generator features 100 MHz Sine, 50 MHz Pulse, 2-channels.
- Quote Required: Yes
- TestEquity Part #: 20891.8
Superior Performance and Versatility
You can choose from 12 different standard waveforms. Arbitrary waveforms can be generated up to 128 K in length at high sampling rates. On pulse waveforms, leading and trailing edge time can be set independently. External signals can be connected and added to the output signal. Dual-channel models can generate two identical or completely different signals. All instruments feature a highly stable time base with only ±1 ppm drift per year.
Intuitive User Interface Shows More Information at a Single Glance
Color TFT LCD screen on all models shows all relevant waveform parameters and graphical wave shape at a single glance. This gives full confidence in the signal settings and lets you focus on the task at hand. Shortcut keys provide direct access to frequently used functions and parameters. Others can be selected conveniently through clearly structured menus. This reduces the time needed for learning and relearning how to use the instrument. Look and feel are identical to the world's most popular TDS3000 Oscilloscopes.
ArbExpress™ Software Included for Creating Waveforms with Ease
With this PC software waveforms can be seamlessly imported from any Tektronix oscilloscope, or defined by standard functions, equation editor, and waveform math.
Tektronix AFG3000C Series Arbitrary Function Generators
|Sine||1 μHz to 10 MHz||1 μHz to 25 MHz||1 μHz to 50 MHz||1 μHz to 100 MHz||1 μHz to 240 MHz|
|Pulse||1 mHz to 5 MHz||1 mHz to 25 MHz||1 mHz to 40 MHz||1 mHz to 50 MHz||1 mHz to 120 MHz|
|2 to 128 K: 250 MS/s||2 to 128 K: 250 MS/s||2 to 16 K: 1 GS/s |
>16 K to 128 K: 250 MS/s
|2 to 16 K: 1 GS/s |
>16 K to 128 K: 250MS/s
|2 to 16 K: 2 GS/s |
>16 K to 128 K: 250 MS/s
|Amplitude into 50 Ω||20 mVp-p to 20 Vp-p||10 mVp-p to 10 Vp-p||10 mVp-p to 10 Vp-p||20 mVp-p to 10 Vp-p||<200 MHz: 50 mVp-p to 5 Vp-p |
>200 MHz: 50 mVp-p to 4 Vp-p
Please refer to Data Sheet for complete specifications.
Unmatched performance, versatility, intuitive operation, and affordability make the AFG3000C Series of Function, Arbitrary Waveform, and Pulse Generators the most useful instruments for:
- Electronic Test and Design
- Sensor Simulation
- Functional Test
- Education and Training
Includes: Quick-start user's manual, power cord, USB cable, one (1) three-foot BNC cable per channel, CD-ROM with specifications and performance verification manual, programmer manual, service manual, LabView and IVI drivers, CD-ROM with ArbExpress™ software, and NIST-traceable calibration certificate.
- 10 MHz, 25 MHz, 50 MHz, 100 MHz, or 240 MHz Sine Waveforms
- 14 bits, 250 MS/s, 1 GS/s, or 2 GS/s Arbitrary Waveforms
- Amplitude up to 10 Vpp into 50 Ω Load (All except AFG3011C)
- Amplitude up to 20 Vpp into 50 Ω Load (AFG3011C)
- 5.6 in. Color TFT LCD Display for Full Confidence in Settings and Waveform Shape
- Multi-language and Intuitive Operation Saves Setup Time
- Pulse Waveform with Variable Edge Times
- AM, FM, PM, FSK, PWM
- Sweep and Burst
- Dual-channel Models Save Cost and Bench Space
- USB Connector on Front Panel for Waveform Storage on Memory Device
- USB, GPIB, and LAN
- ArbExpress software included
- LabVIEW and LabWindows/IVI-C Drivers
- Three-year warranty