Keysight 81110A 165 MHz Pulse Pattern Generator
- Manufacturer: Keysight
- Condition: Used
- Family Models: 81110A 81112A
- Meta Description: If you are searching for a 81110A 165 MHz Pulse Pattern Generator, TestEquity can provide the solution you need. We carry the best electronic test & measurement solutions from top manufacturers.
- Quote Required: Yes
- TestEquity Part #: 13820.3
- Single/Dual-channel pulse pattern generator
- 165 MHz, 10 V, 50 Ω into 50 Ω (81111A) OR
- 330 MHz, 3.8 V, 50 Ω into 50 Ω (81112A)
- Triggerable / PLL operation selectable
- Pulse, burst, pattern modes selectable
- Self-cal for improved timing accuracy
- BNC outputs: single-ended (81111A), differential (81112A)
Discontinued. Please consider the 81160A Pulse Function Arbitrary Noise Generator or the 81130A with 81131A or 81132A Pulse Pattern Generators.
Keysight 81110A with 81111A Output Module(s)
The 81110A with one or two Keysight 81111A output modules is a single/dual-channel 165 MHz Pulse Pattern Generator. In comparison to the Keysight 81104A, the 81110A offers the same performance on a wider frequency range. Delay and pulse width and repetition rate in non-PLL mode are more accurate (3% or 0.5% with self-calibration).
Keysight 81110A with 81112A Output Module(s)
Alternatively, the 81110A with one or two Keysight 81112A output modules is a single/dual-channel 330 MHz Pulse Pattern Generator. Instead of variable transitions, 800 ps or 1.6 ns edges are selectable. The output impedance is 50 Ω and provides up to 3.8 Vpp into 50 Ω. Internal channel addition is not available.
| || |
81111A and 81112A output channels can not be combined in one and the same 81110A.
|Keysight||1CN006A||Handle Kit (5063-9226) 88.1mm H (2U) - two front handles. Direct replacement for 5063-9226. Includes 2 handles, 2 trim strips, metric fasteners.|