Tektronix AWG2041/01/03 Arbitrary Waveform Generator
- Manufacturer: Tektronix
- Condition: Used
- Family Models: AWG2041
- Manufacturer Part #: AWG2041/01/03
- Meta Description: Explore our options for a Tektronix AWG2041/01/03 Arbitrary Waveform Generator. With various sizes and selections, you are sure to find the perfect solution at TestEquity.
- Quote Required: Yes
- TestEquity Part #: 12847.1
The AWG 2041 is the world's fastest and deepest memory Arbitrary Generator with its 1 GS/s sample rate and 1 MB execution memory (4 MB, Option 01). As with the entire 2000 Series family, the graphical user interface allows on-screen viewing of waveform editing and simplifies "what-if" test scenarios by easily allowing the creation of composite signals.
The standard AWG 2041 configuration provides up to 2 V output or 4 V with the complementary output, each with 8-Bits vertical resolution. Option 03 adds a 8-Bit-wide ECL digital data port which can be used in conjunction with the marker outputs for data generation up to 10-Bits wide at up to 1 GHz. The AWG 2041 supports true Real Time Sequencing capability similar to the AWG 2021.
The Real Time waveform sequencer extends the effective record length output to over a billion points! The built-in frequency domain (FFT) editor (Option 09) is a perfect addition for customers performing modulation simulations, filter design or testing physical layer jitter tolerance, or for pulse mask testing.
The AWG 2041 easily simulates signals where fine point definition and long records are required for simulating very complex waveform conditions. Direct waveform transfer capability makes the AWG 2041 the perfect accessory for Tektronix DSOs.
- 1.024 GS/sec Clock Rate Provides up to 500 MHz Waveforms
- 1 MB Record Length (4 MB with Opt. 01)
- Region Shift Function Provides 10 ps Edge Placement
- 8-Bit (1/256) Vertical Resolution
- Direct DSO Waveform Transfers
- Optional 8-Bit 1 GHz Digital Data Generator
- Built-in 1.4 MB 3.5 in. Floppy Disk
- Frequency Domain Editing
- Formula Entry of Waveforms
- Fully Programmable from Front Panel, RS-232, or GPIB