Instek GOS-622G Analog Oscilloscope
- Quote Required: Yes
- Manufacturer: Instek
- Condition: Used
- Family Models: GOS-620, GOS-622G, GOS-635G
- Discontinued: Yes
- Manufacturer Part #: GOS-622G
- Meta Description: Explore our options for a Instek GOS-622G Analog Oscilloscope. With various sizes and selections, you are sure to find the perfect solution at TestEquity.
- TestEquity Part #: 15005.7
- GOS-620, GOS-622G: 20 MHz
- GOS-635G: 35 MHz
- Dual Channel
- High Sensitivity, 1 mV/DIV
- TV Synchronization
- Z-Axis Input
- ALT Triggering Function
- Trigger Holdoff on GOS-622G, GOS-635G
- CH1 Output
- 2 Year Warranty
The GOS-635G and GOS-622G are the general purpose analog oscilloscope with the bandwidth of 35MHz & 20MHz respectively. The application fields cover a range from electrical products designs, production lines, repair service, to EE laboratory and class experiments. Featured with the vertical sensitivity as low as 1mV/div and practical Auto/Norm Trigger, GOS-635G & GOS-622G could accurately & faithfully capture small signals. The GOS-635G and GOS-622G offer the highest performance over price solution in Test & Measurement.
The GOS-620 Analog Oscilloscope delivers the most economic solution for measurement demand with bandwidth of 20MHz and below. Together with the vertical sensitivity of 1mV/div~5V, horizontal sweep time of 0.2 mS/div~0.5S/div, and practical Auto/Norm/TV-V/TV-H trigger modes, the GOS-620 is the best economic choice for education, production lines, repair service application fields at the most affordable price.