Keysight DSOX3054A Digital Storage Oscilloscope
- Manufacturer: Keysight
- Condition: Used
- Manufacturer Part #: DSOX3054A
- Bandwidth: 500 MHz
- Digital Channels: 16
- Meta Description: The Keysight DSOX3054A is a 500 MHz, 4 analog channels oscilloscope.
- Meta Keywords: Keysight DSOX3054A,Keysight,DSOX3054A
- Quote Required: No
- TestEquity Part #: 18522.8
- Analog Channels: 4
- 500 MHz, 4-Channel
- 4 GSa/s
- Memory: 2 Mpts std., 4 Mpts opt.
- Update Rate: 1,000,000 waveforms/s
- Upgrade to MSO at any time
- Search and navigate
- Serial protocol triggering and analysis options
- Waveform math and FFT
- Built-in WaveGen 20 MHz Arb/Function Generator - Arbitrary, sine, square, pulse, triangle, ramp, noise, DC (optional)
- 8.5" WVGA color display
- AutoProbe Interface
- USB host and device ports for connectivity, memory devices, and printing
- Optional LAN and VGA interface
- Optional GPIB interface
Breakthrough technology delivers more scope for the same budget
Keysight Technologies is the fastest growing scope vendor in the market for good reason: they deploy investments in technology to solve your measurement problems. This commitment to superior technology brings you the InfiniiVision X-Series oscilloscopes — engineered to deliver value, functionality and flexibility at prices that fit into your existing budgets. Whether you are looking for a basic entry-level oscilloscope or a more sophisticated model to get your job done, you want the most you can get for your money. The full line of InfiniiVision X-Series oscilloscopes — 70 models — ensure that you get exactly what you need today with room to grow in the future.
The new Keysight InfiniiVision DSOX3054A offers 500 MHz of bandwidth with four channels, and boasts the fastest waveform update rate in its class for superior viewing of signal detail and capture of infrequent events. First-in-class optional 8-channel mixed-signal oscilloscope (MSO) capability, and the industry's only optional integrated function generator, offer more capabilities to engineers and educators with highly constrained equipment budgets.
The heart of the DSOX3054A is an Keysight-designed custom 90-nm CMOS ASIC with 6M gates and embedded memory. This MegaZoom IVsingle-chip architecture enables the industry’s fastest waveform update rates and responsive deep memory along with integrated logic analyzer, function generator, and protocol analyzer functionality so engineers and educators have highly advanced scope performance at economical prices.
Keysight InfiniiVision X-Series oscilloscopes offer compelling benefits for engineers and technicians to:
- See more of the signal more of the time: InfiniiVision X-Series models provide the fastest update rates in their class -- up to 1,000,000 waveforms per second -- with MegaZoom IV technology that also minimizes blind time and maintains responsiveness with deep memory enabled. All InfiniiVision X-Series models are equipped with an 8.5-inch WVGA display, which offers twice the viewing area of other popular scopes. Yet they weigh only 8.5 pounds and conserve bench space with a small footprint, about 15 inches wide and less than 6 inches deep.
- Do more with the power of four instruments in one: In addition to best-in-class oscilloscope performance, InfiniiVision X-Series oscilloscopes offer optional integrated MSO capability for time-aligned digital and analog signal viewing, an optional integrated WaveGen 20 MHz arbitrary/function generator, and optional hardware-accelerated serial protocol analysis.
- Get more investment protection with upgrade options: The InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series is the only fully upgradable (including bandwidth) scope in its class so engineers and technicians can purchase what they need today and add capability as their performance needs evolve.
- Industry-exclusive built in WaveGen 20 MHz Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator: InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series offers an integrated built-in 20 MHz Function/Arbitrary Waveform Generator. Ideal for educational or design labs where bench space and budget are at a premium, the integrated function generator provides stimulus output of sine, square, ramp, pulse, DC, Sinc (x) exponential rise/fall, cardiac, Gaussian Pulse and noise waveforms to your device under test. With AWG functionality (10 bits, 100 MSa/s, 8 kpts), you can store the waveforms from analog channels or reference memory to the arbitrary memory and output from WaveGen. Easily create/edit the waveform using built-in editor or by using Waveform Builder. No need to buy a separate function generator when you can get one integrated in your new oscilloscope. Turn on WaveGen at any time by ordering the DSOX3WaveGen option and install the license yourself.
- Optional measurement software packages add functionality, either at time of purchase or as needs arise:
- Embedded serial triggering and analysis (I2C, SPI)
- Computer serial triggering and analysis (RS-232/422/485/UART)
- Automotive and industrial serial triggering and analysis (CAN, LIN)
- FlexRay automotive triggering and analysis
- Audio serial triggering and analysis (I2S)
- Aerospace and Defense serial triggering and analysis (MIL-STD 1553 and ARNC 429)
- Advanced Math application (optional DSOX3ADVMATH) expands the standard math functions of the 3000 X-Series. In addition to adding many customer-requested exponential and transformational functions, the application adds precise high-pass and low-pass filters from 1 Hz to the full bandwidth of the scope. Many power designers desire precise low-pass filters to minimize noise when making ripple measurements. High-pass filters are in demand for minimizing coupled noise and extraneous signals. The toolbox also adds a trending view for measurements. As you can see in this scope display, we are tracking the frequency measurement of a sine-wave burst. We can measure the maximum and minimum values of this measurement and view the linear progression of the frequency change. We're also adding chart views for state and timing busses. This gives a graphical view of bus values over time.
Keysight BenchVue Software for the PC
This free software option from Keysight offers engineers and technicians involved in design and validation an easy and intuitive way to accelerate testing with no programming necessary. Multiple instrument measurement visibility and data capture improves the way users interact with their instruments and the entire bench. BenchVue provides easy viewing, capturing and exporting of data and screen shots. Visit the BenchVue Product Page for more information including instrument compatibility.
Includes: Standard SEC mode (Secure Environment), Certificate of Calibration, Documentation CD, Four (4) N2890A passive probes (500 MHz 10:1 attenuation), and Power Cord.
A BenchVue software license (BV0004B) is now included with your instrument. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences.
|Keysight||DSOX3WAVEGEN||Function/Arb. Generator For 3000 X-Series Oscilloscopes (DSOX3000-001).|
|Keysight||DSOX3MSO||MSO Upgrade 16 Channel MSO Upgrade for DSOX3000 Series Oscilloscopes ≤500 MHz. Upgrades an existing DSOX3000 to have the MSO capabilities of an MSOX3000 Mixed Signal Oscilloscope. Includes N6450-60001 cable.|
|Keysight||DSOX3MASK||Mask Limit Testing For 3000 X-Series Oscilloscopes (DSOX3000-LMT)|
|Keysight||DSOX3SGM||Segmented Memory Application For 3000 X-Series Oscilloscopes (DSOX3000-SGM)|
|Keysight||DSOX3AUDIO||Audio Serial Triggering Audio Serial Triggering and Analysis (I2S) for 3000 X-Series Oscilloscopes|
|Keysight||DSOX3EMBD||Embedded Serial Triggering Embedded Serial Triggering and Analysis (I2C, SPI) for 3000 X-Series Oscilloscopes|
|Keysight||DSOX3COMP||Serial Triggering and Analysis Computer Serial Triggering and Analysis (RS232/422/485/UART) for 3000 X-Series Oscilloscopes|
|Keysight||DSOX3AUTO||Automotive Serial Triggering Automotive Serial Triggering and Analysis (CAN, LIN) for 3000 X-Series Oscilloscopes|
|Keysight||U1881A-001||Power Analysis Application For 3000 X-Series Oscilloscopes|
|Keysight||DSOX3MemUp||Memory Upgrade 4 Mpts Memory Upgrade for 3000 X-Series Oscilloscopes|
|Keysight||DSOXEDK||Educators Training Kit For InfiniiVision 2000, 3000 and 4000 X-Series Oscilloscopes (DSOX2000-EDK, DSOX3000-EDK, DSOX4000-EDK) Now included at no charge.|
|Keysight||DSOXGPIB||GPIB Module For 2000 X-Series and 3000 X-Series Oscilloscopes (MSOX2000-806, MSOX3000-806)|
|Keysight||DSOXLAN||VGA/LAN Module For 2000 X-Series and 3000 X-Series Oscilloscopes (MSOX2000-805, DSOX3000-805)|
|Keysight||N6456A||Rack Mount Kit Width - 481.6mm (18.961 inches) Height - 221.5mm (8.72 inches) Depth - 156.00mm (6.142 inches) For 2000 / 3000 X-Series|
|Keysight||N6457A||Carrying Case and Front Cover Soft Carrying Case and Front Panel Cover|
|Keysight||N2890A||Passive Probe 500 MHz 10:1 10 MΩ|
|Keysight||DSOX3ADVMATH||Advanced Waveform Math Advanced Math Analysis. Includes BW filters and measurement trending|
|Keysight||DSOX3VID||HDTV Video Triggering Enhanced Video/TV Application Package; HDTV video triggering and analysis (DSOX3000-VID)|
|Keysight||DSOX3FLEX||Serial Triggering and Analysis For FlexRay bus (DSOX3000-FLX)|
|Keysight||DSOX3AERO||Serial Bus Triggering and Analysis MIL-STD 1553 and ARINC 429 (DSOX3000-AER)|
|Keysight||DSOX3PWR||Measurement Application Switch power supply measurement application, which runs within the scope (DSOX3000-PWR)|
|Keysight||DSOX3BW14||Bandwidth Upgrade Upgrade from 500 MHz to 1 GHz on 4 channel models. Upgrade performed at an Keysight Service Center. Cost for installation is not included.|
|Keysight||DSOXDVM||3 Digit Voltmeter For 2000 X-Series and 3000 X-Series Oscilloscopes. Now included|
|Keysight||N2797A||Active Probe - 1.5 GHz extreme temperature 1.5 GHz, -40°C to +85°C, single-ended|
|Keysight||N2752A||InfiniiMode Differential Probe 6 GHz, Dual attenuation settings, Built-in headlight|
|Keysight||N2751A||InfiniiMode Differential Probe 3.5 GHz, Dual attenuation settings, Built-in headlight|
|Keysight||N2750A||InfiniiMode Differential Probe 1.5 GHz, Dual attenuation settings, Built-in headlight|
|Keysight||BV0000A||BenchVue Software Compatible with many DMMs, power supplies, function generators, signal analyzers, and oscilloscopes. Allows you to visualize multiple measurements simultaneously. Refer to the BenchVue Info Page for instrument-compatibility list and additional information.|
|Keysight||DSOX3APPBNDL||Application Bundle This application bundle enables ALL software applications (except the MSO upgrade option) on your InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series oscilloscope. Included: DSOX3ADVMATH, DSOX3AERO, DSOX3AUDIO, DSOX3AUTO, DSOX3COMP, DSOX3EMBD, DSOX3FLEX, DSOX3MASK, DSOX3MEMUP, DSOX3PWR, DSOX3SGM, DSOX3VID, DSOX3WAVEGEN, DSOXDVM, DSOXEDK, DSOXT3UPD|
|Keysight||10076C||High Voltage Probe 100:1, 500 MHz, 4 kV, passive. Direct replacement for the 10076A and 10076B.|