Fluke 707 Loop Calibrator with Quick Click
- Manufacturer: Fluke
- Condition: New
- Family Models: FLUKE 707
- Manufacturer Part #: 707
- Meta Description: Browse through each item you'll need for your task, including the Fluke FLUKE 707 Loop Calibrator with Quick Click. TestEquity offers various delivery options to help meet your deadlines.
- TestEquity Part #: 16201.1
One handed user interface with "Quick Click" detented knob mA sourcing, simulation and measurement 0.015% accuracy and 0.001 mA resolution Simultaneous mA and % of span display Selectable step or ramp outputs 24 V Loop supply with mA measure, including 250Ω HART resistor 0-28 VDC measurement to check Loop Voltage Easy battery exchange without opening the case Compact case with separate protective holster Three year warranty
The fast, one-handed tool for loop checks. Just click to calibrate. This feature-rich solution combines the best features push-button and knob-base loop calibrator and offers:
- Large display and simple, quick-click interface for easy one-handed operation.
- Simultaneous mA and % readout for quick, easy interpretation of readings.
- mA accuracy of 0.015%, superior to other loop calibrators in this price range.
- 1 µA resolution for mA source, simulate and measure.
- Push button 25% steps for fast, easy linearity checks.
- 0-100% “span check” for fast confirmation of zero and span.
- Selectable slow ramp, fast ramp, and step ramp to provide smooth outputs for valve slewing and loop functional tests.
- 24 volt internal loop supply, so you can power and read a transmitter at the same time without carrying a DMM.
- Measures V dc to 28 V.
- Single 9V battery that is easily changed without braking calibration seal
- 0 - 20 mA or 4 - 20 mA default start up modes.
- Innovative output adjustment dial with 1 µA and 100 resolution.
- HART™ mode connects 250 Ω resistor in series with 24 V loop for compatibility with HART communicators.
- AC70A Alligator Clips
- C10 protective yellow holster with Flex-Stand™
- Instruction sheet
- TL75 safety-designed test lead set