AC 500VA AC/DC Withstanding Voltage Tester
- 500VA AC Test Capacity
- 240x64 Ice Blue Dot matrix LCD
- Sweep Function for DUT characteristic analysis
- Insulation resistance measurement up to 50GΩ
- Manual/Auto Mode
- Function Key for quick selection
- High intensity flash for caution & Status indication
- Safety INTERLOCK function
- Zero Crossing Turn-on Operation
- Controllable Ramp-up Time
- True RMS Current Measurement
- High resolution: 1uA for measuring current, 2V for setting voltage
- PWM amplifier to enhance the power efficiency and reliable testing
- Max. 100 memory block for test condition (step) setting. And each step can be named individually
- Remote terminal on the front panel for "start" and "stop" control
- Rear panel output available
- Interface: RS-232C, USB device, Signal I/O and GPIB (optional)
- High reliability and multiple user-protection design
- IEC, EN, UL, CSA, GB and JIS safety-related requirements
- Built upon a high efficiency PWM amplifier platform 500VA maximum
- Self-check each time tester is turned on – Zero crossing turn on
- Two-year warranty
A Solid Foundation for Reliable, Safe and Practical Safety Compliance Testing
Part of the GPT-9800 series, the GPT-9902A is capable of performing both AC and DC withstanding tests. The high-efficiency PWM amplifier is the core of GPT-9900 platform design to impede the influence from the voltage fluctuation of input AC source. The output voltage is automatically cut off (within 150μs) upon the detection of an abnormal output voltage or a trip of current limits during test to protect the operator from hazardous injury. The GPT-9902A automatically discharges the DUT after each test to eliminate excessive voltage that remains on the DUT.
Following a tidy and easy-to-use design concept, the GPT-9902A is equipped with a simple & clear panel layout, a high resolution dot matrix LCD display, and color LED indicators, allowing operators to interpret measurement results easily and quickly.
The GPT-9900-Series' unique sweep function shows the trace graph of the device under test. The test readings are recorded point by point according to the setting of the applied test voltage or current and the testing duration (rampup time + timer) to form a trace of parameter response.
Other significant functions and features of the GPT-9902A include rear panel output for system applications, open-circuit detection to ensure proper connections of apparatus for ground bond test, 100 sets of memory to save and recall the panel settings for individual or sequential tests, a remote output on-off terminal in the front panel, a signal I/O port in the rear panel provided as the means for remote start/stop control of the safety tester, and RS-232C, USB and GPIB (optional) interfaces available for PC remote control and test result logging.
Includes: Quick Start Guide, User's manual on CD, Power, Interlock key, Remote terminal male plug, and GHT-114 Test lead.
|Instek||GHT-117||High Voltage Adapter Box For GPT-9000 models|
|Instek||GHT-113||High Voltage Test Pistol For GPT/GPI-800 series|
|Instek||GHT-205||High Voltage Test Probe for GPT/GPI-800 series.|
|Instek||GTL-232||RS-232C Cable 9-pin female to 9-pin female, Null Modem|
|Instek||Opt. 01||GPIB Interface Card Factory Installed|