B&K Precision MDL302 Electronic Load Module
- Manufacturer: B&K Precision
- Condition: New
- Manufacturer Part #: MDL302
- Meta Description: If you are searching for a B&K Precision MDL302 Electronic Load Module, TestEquity can provide the solution you need. We carry the best electronic test & measurement solutions from top manufacturers.
- TestEquity Part #: 25928.1
Multi-channel Modular Programmable DC Electronic Load
- Power range up to 2400 W
- Voltage range up to 500 V
- Current range up to 120 A
- Support for up to 16 channels with mainframe extension
- Removable modules for easy system configurability
- Transient mode up to 25 kHz
- 101 memory locations to save/recall setting parameters
- Synchronous Load on/off function
- Adjustable slew rate in CC mode
- Automatic test function
- List mode (sequence mode) - minimum 20 μs step width with 84 user programmable steps
- Standard LAN, GPIB, USB, and RS-232 interfaces with USBTMC/SCPI protocol support
- Short circuit test
- Built-in 16-bit resolution voltage/current measurements (0.1 mV, 0.01 mA)
- Remote voltage sensing to compensate for the effect of voltage drop in wires
- Operate identical modules in parallel mode for high current applications
- OVP/OCP/OPP/OTP and reverse voltage protection
- Three-year warranty
The MDL Series is a multi-channel modular programmable electronic load system. Seven different modules of programmable DC loads ranging in power from 200 W to 600 W provide users the flexibility to test a wide range of power sources from multi-output AC/DC power supplies to batteries, fuel cells, and photovoltaic arrays.
The mainframe has four slots that can be configured with any assortment of the modules up to 2400 W (up to 4800 W with mainframe extension). The high-performance electronic load modules of the MDL Series are capable of operating in constant current (CC), constant voltage (CV), constant resistance (CR), constant power (CW), and constant impedance (CZ) mode, which uses DSP technology to simulate non-linear loads and realistic loading behavior.
For remote communication, the MDL series provides LAN, USBTMC compliant USB, RS-232, and GPIB standard interfaces that support SCPI command protocol.
MDL DC Electronic Load Series
|Power||To 2400 W||To 2400 W||200 W||* 250 W / 50 W||300 W / 300 W||300 W||400 W||500 W||600 W|
|Voltage||–||–||0 - 80 V||0 - 80 V||0 - 80 V||0 - 500 V||0 - 80 V||0 - 500 V||0 - 80 V|
|Current||–||–||0 - 40 A||0 - 20 A||0 - 45 A||0 - 20 A||0 - 60 A||0 - 30 A||0 - 120 A|
*MDL252 is a dual-channel module supporting a unique flexible power configuration. The user can allocate 250 W to either channel up to 300 W total (e.g. 50 W/250 W, 250 W/50 W, 150 W/150 W).
Mainframes include: Power cord, user manual, four blank panels for module slots (attached to mainframe), mainframe extension cable (MDL002 only). Modules include: Certificate of calibration and test report.
|B&K Precision||RK153||Rack Mount Kit Bracketed Rack Mount Kit for MDL001 and MDL002. Kit includes brackets, handles, and screws. Replaces IT-E153A.|