Tektronix PSM4120 USB Power Sensor/Meter
- Manufacturer: Tektronix
- Condition: Used
- Family Models: PSM3000, PSM4000, PSM5000
- Discontinued: Yes
- Manufacturer Part #: PSM4120
- Meta Description: Find the product you need with our Tektronix PSM4120 USB Power Sensor/Meter. We proudly offer best-in-class customer service and will help you find the solutions you need for your business.
- Quote Required: Yes
- TestEquity Part #: 19744.2
Capable, Compact Power Sensors/Meters
The PSM3000, PSM4000, and PSM5000 Series are compact power sensors/meters that deliver fast, accurate RF and microwave power measurements with exceptional temperature stability. Each meter comes with Windows® Power Meter application software for controlling the meter, displaying readings, and recording data. The combination of the sensor/meter and PC provides a complete solution, eliminating the need for a separate, dedicated meter mainframe.
Integrate High-speed Power Measurements Into Your Testing
Tektronix PSM Series power sensors feature the industry's fastest measurement speed (2000 readings/s). This can significantly reduce test times and provide dynamic power measurement information that was previously unavailable. An included High-speed Logging Application provides a mechanism for getting this data into your PC for analysis.
Select the Performance/Features to Meet Your Needs
PSM3000 Series RF/Microwave USB Average Power Meters provide true average power measurements, giving accurate power measurements independent of signal modulation and bandwidth. The PSM4000 Series RF/Microwave USB Peak and Pulse Power Meters deliver average power (CW) measurements, and add pulse and peak power measurements for gathering basic data on pulsed RF and microwave signals. PSM5000 Series RF/Microwave USB Pulse Profiling Meters provide the same measurements as the PSM4000, and add pulse profiling capability for signal viewing and characterization in pulsed RF and microwave systems.
A broad range of CW and pulse modulation measurements are available.
|Model||Description||Frequency Range||Dynamic Range||Connector Style|
|PSM3110||USB Power Meter (Avg Power)||10MHz-8GHz||-55 to +20dBm||3.5mm male|
|PSM3120||USB Power Meter (Avg Power)||10MHz-8GHz||-55 to +20dBm||N-Male|
|PSM3310||USB Power Meter (Avg Power)||10MHz-18GHz||-55 to +20dBm||3.5mm male|
|PSM3320||USB Power Meter (Avg Power)||10MHz-18GHz||-55 to +20dBm||N-Male|
|PSM3510||USB Power Meter (Avg Power)||10MHz-26.5GHz||-55 to +20dBm||3.5mm male|
|PSM4110||USB Power Meter (Avg/Peak/Pulse)||10MHz-8GHz||-60 to +20dBm||3.5mm male|
|PSM4120||USB Power Meter (Avg/Peak/Pulse)||10MHz-8GHz||-60 to +20dBm||N-Male|
|PSM4320||USB Power Meter (Avg/Peak/Pulse)||50MHz-18GHz||-40 to +20dBm||N-Male|
|PSM4410||USB Power Meter (Avg/Peak/Pulse)||50MHz-20GHz||-40 to +20dBm||3.5mm male|
|PSM5110||USB Power Meter (Avg/Peak/Pulse + Profiling)||100MHz-8GHz||-60 to +20dBm||3.5mm male|
|PSM5120||USB Power Meter (Avg/Peak/Pulse + Profiling)||100MHz-8GHz||-60 to +20dBm||N-Male|
|PSM5320||USB Power Meter (Avg/Peak/Pulse + Profiling)||50MHz-18GHz||-40 to +20dBm||N-Male|
|PSM5410||Power Meter (Avg/Peak/Pulse + Profiling)||50MHz-20GHz||-40 to +20dBm||3.5mm male|
Includes: Certificate of traceable calibration, calibration data report, 2-meter USB cable, Installation and Safety Manual, USB flash drive w/multi-language manuals, Technical Reference Manual, and Programmer Manual.
- PSM3000 Series: True Average Measurements
- PSM4000 Series: CW/Peak/Pulse
- PSM5000 Series: CW/Peak/Pulse + Pulse Profiling
- 13 Models from 10MHz to 26.5GHz
- Models Available with N and 3.5 mm Connectors
- No Zero or Cal required
- High Dynamic Range (-60 dBm to +20 dBm)
- Uncertainty as Low as 2.6%
- PC USB Connectivity and Power - No meter mainframe required
- Average Power, Duty Cycle Corrected Pulse Power, and Measurement Logging
- TTL Trigger Input and Output
- Reading Rates up to 2000 Readings/s
- Internal Video Bandwidth 10 MHz (PSM4000, PSM5000)
- Graphical software for Pulse Profiling (PSM5000)
- Calibrated over Full temperature range
- Three-year warranty