Keysight J7205A 002 Attenuation Control Unit
- Manufacturer: Keysight
- Condition: New
- Manufacturer Part #: J7205A 002
- Meta Description: Find the product you need with our Keysight J7205A/002 Attenuation Control Unit. We proudly offer best-in-class customer service and will help you find the solutions you need for your business.
- TestEquity Part #: 26341.1
- J7204A/B: 4-channel, DC to 6/18 GHz
- J7205A/B: 5-channel, DC to 6/18 GHz
- Exceptional 0.03 dB insertion loss repeatability per section for the entire 5 million cycles ensures accuracy and reduces calibration intervals
- Excellent attenuation accuracy and flatness ensures precise measurements
- Multi-channel attenuation path (up to 5-channels) enables multi-DUT measurements at one time
- Calibration data in CD format
- Long operating life cycles of 5 million reduces operating and ownership cost
- LAN and GPIB interface with soft front panel provide easy connectivity, programming flexibility and control
- Three-year warranty
The 4-channel J7204A/B and 5-channel J7205A/B attenuation control units feature excellent 0.03 dB insertion loss repeatability. Attenuation accuracy and flatness provides the much-needed test accuracy and reliability for receiver sensitivity test, or fading test. In addition, the long operating life of 5 million cycles and the ability to test multiple DUTs (4 or 5 devices) provides a lower cost of test and ownership.
The J7204A/B and J7205A/B multi-channel attenuation control units provide calibration data (as an option) to allow you to do a correction on the attenuation value and provides you with the exact input power level for each DUT. In addition to the superb repeatability of 0.03 dB and excellent attenuation accuracy and flatness, this method ensures the utmost accuracy and stability of the input power when performing receiver sensitivity test.
Designed for a standard full rack, 2-unit-high form factor, these attenuation units allow flexibility in control, operation and remote triggering through LAN, GPIB with multiple programming language supportability.
|Frequency range||DC to 6 GHz||DC to 18 GHz||DC to 6 GHz||DC to 18 GHz|
|Number of channels||4-channels||4-channels||5-channels||5-channels|
|Attenuator type||Electro-mechanical attenuator|
|Attenuation accuracy range/steps||0 to 121 dB, 1 dB steps|
|Max insertion loss (at 0 dB)||2.5 dB||DC to 6 GHz: 2.5 |
dB 6 to 18 GHz: 5.0 dB
|2.5 dB||DC to 6 GHz: 2.5 dB |
6 to 18 GHz: 5.0 dB
|Return loss (VSWR)||14 dB (1.50)||DC to 6 GHz: 14 dB (1.50) |
6 to 18 GHz: 10 dB (1.90)
|14 dB (1.50)||DC to 6 GHz: 14 dB (1.50) |
6 to 18 GHz: 10 dB (1.90)
Please refer to Technical Overview for complete specifications.
Applications include: Multi-channels multi-technology wireless component receiver sensitivity testing of WLAN, WiFi, Bluetooth and RFID devices.