- Drill Down Description: Power Analyzer
- Model: HMC8015COM
- Web Meta Description: The HMC8015 power analyzer is the first compact tester for AC/DC load and standby current characterization that enables measurements without additional tools such as a computer or remote infrastructur
a href=inch/rohdeandschwarz-full-bench-high-valueinch onclick=inchvar trackerName = ga.getAll().get('name');ga(trackerName + '.send','event','Sub-Promo-ROH','Click','2021-May-10-roh
- Quote Required: No
- Condition: New
- Accessories Sort Priority: 0
- Multiple Sale Qty: 1
- UNSPSC: 4111000000
- Power measurement range: 50 uW to 12 kW
- Analog bandwidth: DC to 100 kHz
- Sampling rate: 500 ksample/s
- Signal acquisition from DC to 100 kHz
- 16-bit resolution for current and voltage
- Basic accuracy: 0.05%
- 26 different measurement and mathematical functions
- QVGA 320 x 240px. color display
- Simultaneous display of up to 10 numerical measurement functions
- Adaptable three-stage filter system
- Limit testing with PASS/FAIL indication
- Front panel: 4 mm safety connectors; Rear panel: 4 BNC ports
- Interface: Ethernet, USB; GPIB (HMC8015-G)
- Three-year warranty
The HMC8015 power analyzer is the first compact tester for AC/DC load and standby current characterization that enables measurements without additional tools such as a computer or remote infrastructure. In addition to a numerical and graphical display with 26 key parameters, the instrument delivers performance and compliance protocols in line with IEC 62301, EN 50564 and EN 61000-3- 2. The new compact class that has it all
The HMC8015 power analyzer graphically displays harmonic analysis up to the 50th harmonic on the logarithmic scale. Its user-configurable, dual-channel trend chart function for U, I, P, S, Q and F etc. is unique as well. The instrument's 5 V measurement range provides embedded developers with a previously unattainable level of resolution for power and energy measurements. The HMC8015 also sets new standards when it comes to documentation. It simultaneously displays up to 10 user-configurable measurands with a refresh rate of 10 measurements per second. A logging function makes it possible to store this data with a timestamp in CSV format for a nearly unlimited period of time. Screen content can also be saved to a USB flash drive anytime at the push of a button.
A PASS/FAIL function enables users to monitor numerous measurands either on the instrument's display or externally via an analog/digital output on the rear panel. The inrush function captures and graphically displays inrush current and voltage waveforms.
The instrument's standard hardware-based integrator delivers highly precise, seamless power consumption analysis and adds up watt and ampere hours according to polarity. An additional sensor input for a current probe or shunt expands the tester's current measurement range as required. A three-stage filter in the voltage and current circuit of the acquisition system can be activated, if necessary.
The LXI-Core 1.4-compliant power analyzer can be remotely controlled via an Ethernet, USB or GPIB interface (HMC8015-G). The commands are based entirely on the SCPI standard. The virtual COM port and the test and measurement class (TMC) are supported for communications via USB. Cost-free driver packages for LabVIEW, LabWindows/CVI, VXI and IVI.net are also available for fast, complication-free integration of the HMC8015 into existing systems.