- Wide 10-inch touchscreen TFT display
- 10 built-in universal analog inputs
- Extended battery life of up to 15 hours
- Versatile temperature measurements supporting thermocouples and Pt100 / Pt1000 temperature sensors
- Measure voltage to ± 100V, resistance to 10 kOhm and current (with optional shunt)
- 16-bit vertical resolution
- 32 GB internal solid state memory
- 12 logic input/output channels
- 4 timing logic input channels for pulse count, frequency and PWM measurements
- Free DasLab operating software
- Temperature logging with thermocouples and platinum resistance temperature sensors
- Voltage measurements down to ±0.5 mV range
- 4 - 20 mV current loop measurements
- Frequency, pulse totalization and pulse rotation measurements, which can be expressed in RPM (rotations per minute)
The DAS220-BAT measures parameters commonly found in process applications including voltage, temperature, current, resistance, frequency and pulse. It includes 10 built-in universal analog channels with convenient screw input terminals for portability.
This recorder was developed by B&K Precision’s subsidiary Sefram in France, which specializes in the design and manufacture of data acquisition instruments, field strength meters, and other test and measurement instruments.
Measurement results can be viewed graphically and numerically on the 10-inch color touch screen and saved to internal solid-state memory or an external USB memory stick. Icon-driven menus make the instrument easy to navigate.
The free DasLab Windows PC software allows users to remotely control and configure the recorder, transfer logging results and configuration files, and view live data in graphical or numerical format on the PC.