- Metal Vane withstands temperatures to 158°F (70°C) and air velocity to 6900ft/min
- Datalogger date/time stamps and stores readings on an SD card in Excel® format for easy transfer to a PC
- Adjustable data sampling rate: 1 to 3600 seconds
- Stores 99 readings manually and 20M readings via 2G SD card in Excel® format
- Type K/J Thermocouple input for high temperature measurements
- Large (9999 count) LCD displays Air Velocity and Temperature simultaneously
- 2% velocity accuracy via low friction ball bearing vane wheel on 39" (1m) cable
- Record/Recall MIN, MAX, Data Hold, Auto Power Off
- Built-in PC interface
- Typical application of measuring air velocity and temperature in HVAC
- 3-Year warranty
Displays and Stores Air Velocity and Temperature Readings.
Temperature readings from the thermometer that's built into the vane probe, or from an externally connected type K- or J-type thermocouple temperature probe, can be displayed and recorded. Data is stored on an SD card for transfer to a PC. In addition, an RS-232 port allows data streaming to a PC.
Includes: 6 x AA batteries, SD card, metal vane sensor with 3.9ft (120cm) cable, and hard carrying case