Fluke 8808A Digital Multimeter, 120V, 5.5 Digit
- Drill Down Description: Digital Multimeter, 120V, 5.5 Digit
- Model: 8808A
- True RMS: Yes
- Display Digits: 5.5
- Web Meta Description: Shop here for the Fluke 8808A Digital Multimeter plus other tools & supplies offered by Fluke.
- Quote Required: No
- Condition: New
- Accessories Sort Priority: 0
- Alternate Product Number: 2570235
- Calibrated: Optional
- Multiple Sale Qty: 1
- Safety: Designed to comply with EN 61010-1:2001, ANSI/ISA 61010-1 (S82.02.01):2004, UL 61010-1:2004, AN/CSA C22.2 No. 61010.1:2004
- UNSPSC: 4111000000
- Warranty: 3 Years
Fluke 8808a Digital Multimeter Key Features:
- 5.5 digit resolution
- Dual vacuum fluorescent display
- Measures V dc/ac, I dc/ac, Ohms, Frequency, Continuity, Diode
- Basic V dc accuracy of up to 0.015%
- Min, Max, Rel, dB, dBm
- 2x4 wire ohms measurement technique
- Dedicated dc leakage current ranges
- Six dedicated buttons for direct access to instrument setups
- Hi/Lo limit compare for Pass/Fail testing
- RS-232 interface
- Fluke 45 Emulation
- 3-Year warranty
The Fluke 8808A multimeter has a broad range of functions, measuring volts, ohms and amps with a basic V dc accuracy of 0.01%. It is remarkably easy to use, even by unskilled operators, because it makes the measurements you perform most often extremely easy and fast to do.
Six setup buttons on the 8808A front panel operate like a car radio's station presets. Simply set up the meter for a common measurement, then press shift followed by a setup button (S1 to S6) to save the setup. Now each time you perform that measurement, you simply press the appropriate setup key. It's that easy!
The setup buttons eliminate the need to follow complex work instruction sheets. Operators no longer need to press multiple buttons to set up a measurement function and range, test limits, or enter other parameters to make a measurement.
Measure two parameters at once
The 8808A features a unique dual display that allows you to measure two different parameters of the same signal from one test connection. Looking at dual interrelated parameters like voltage and current simultaneously can reveal conditions that might go unnoticed otherwise, greatly simplifying test and troubleshooting.
Measure sensitive leakage current
Using a typical multimeter to perform a sensitive low current measurement of less than 100 mA can load the circuit under test while the measurement is made. This makes it difficult, if not impossible, to perform tasks such as determining the leakage current on a battery-powered device while it is powered down. The Fluke 8808A is the only multimeter in its class to use a high impedance input technique to perform this type of critical leakage current measurement. In this special mode, the 8808A can measure small currents with a resolution of up to 100 nA, without loading the circuit under test.
- 5.5 digit multimeter, .01%
- TL71 test leads
- Line cord
- USB to RS-232 interface adapter cable
- FlukeView Forms Basic Software
- Statement of calibration practices
- WEEE information sheet
- Warranty statement
- Getting Started guide
- CD Rom with user manual
Note: Fluke does not include a calibration certificate with these meters.
Fluke 8808a Digital Multimeter Datasheet