- Drill Down Description: Industrial Multimeter (DMM)
- Model: 83V
- Web Meta Description: Find the product you need with our Fluke FLUKE 83V Industrial Multimeter (DMM). We proudly offer best-in-class customer service and will help you find the solutions you need for your business.
- Quote Required: No
- Condition: New
- Accessories Sort Priority: 0
- Multiple Sale Qty: 1
- UNSPSC: 4111000000
Accuracy and diagnostic functions for maximum industrial productivity
The Fluke 80 Series V has improved measurement functions, troubleshooting features, resolution and accuracy to solve more problems in electronics, plant automation, power distribution, and electro-mechanical equipment.
- Measure up to 1000 V ac and dc
- Measure up to 10 A (20 A for 30 seconds)
- 10,000 µF capacitance range
- Frequency to 200 kHz and % duty cycle
- 6000 counts, 3-3/4 digits
- Lifetime warranty
Features for maximum productivity
- Optional magnetic hanger for easy setup and viewing while freeing your hands for other tasks
- Large digit display with bright, two-level backlight makes the 80 Series V significantly easier to read than older models
- Withstands hazardous 8,000 volt spikes caused by load switching and faults on industrial circuits and complies with second edition IEC and ANSI electrical safety standards
TL75 Test Leads, Alligator Clips, holster, 9 V battery (installed), CD-ROM (user's manual and technical notes) and operator's guide.
Note: Fluke does not include a calibration certificate with these meters.