Texwipe TX7102 ClipperMop™ 7inch Telescoping Handle and 7inch x 4inch Head Assembly
- Description Price Table: ClipperMop™ 7inch Telescoping Handle and 7inch x 4inch Head Assembly
- Drill Down Description: ClipperMop™ 7inch Telescoping Handle and 7inch x 4inch Head Assembly
- Includes: Cleanroom mop with 7inch x 4inch head assembly and telescoping handle.
- Model: TX7102
- S3 Page Number Text: 236
- Use with cleanroom 9" x 9" wipes
- Polyester foam pad for efficient wiper contact with surfaces
- Low profile swivel ehad designe with sightly rounded corners
ClipperMop™ cleanroom mops are designed to use standard 9" x 9"cleanroom wipers, eliminating the need to qualify and inventory additional wipers or mop covers. The ClipperMop system may be used with wet, dry or sterile wipers, and is compatible with protocols for ISO Class 3 to 8 cleanrooms, sterile and aseptic areas. The patent-pending mophead utilizes non-abrasive polyethylene clips to securely fasten one or multiple wipers to the head. The ClipperMop wiper attachment method does not release particles, fibers and dirt. Includes the Celcon® thermoplastic mop head with clips, a flexible polyester pad for better wiping efficiency and an adjustable handle. Each mop has four clips tethered to the mop head with nylon fasteners. The replaceable polyester foam pad ensures that wipers conform to uneven surfaces. The powder-coated steel, telescoping handle extends from 2'5" to 4'5".