Kester 04-6337-0050 Solder Bar Leaded Sn63Pb37 1 2/3 lb 183 C Zero Halogen Ultrapure Series; Bar = 1-2/3 lb
- Alloy: Sn63Pb37
- Halogen Content: Zero Halogen
- Lead Type: Leaded
- Melting Point: 183 C (361 F)
- Series: Ultrapure Series
- Drill Down Description: Solder Bar, Leaded, Sn63Pb37, 1 2/3 lb, 183 C, Zero Halogen, Ultrapure Series; Bar = 1-2/3 lb
- Lead Free: No
- Material: Tin, Lead
- Model: 04-6337-0050
- Package Quantity: 1-2/3 lb. Bar
- Primary Keyword: Solder Bar
- Tin ~ Lead Alloy: 63/37
Industry Standard Bar Solder for Use in Electronic Applications
Manufactured by a special process that controls the inclusions of oxides and metallic and non-metallic impurities, Kester Ultrapure® is the industry standard bar solder for use in high tech electronic applications where lower surface tension and hole filling ability are essential.
Use in high electronics applications where lower surface tension and hole filling ability are essential. Formula flux type; Tin-Lead Alloy: 63/37; Bar weights: 1-2/3 lbs. Exceeds OF QQ-S-571-F, ASTM B32, ANSI/J-STD-006. Quantity savings.