TestEquity 101H-EX-F Temperature/Humidity Chamber with Caster Base (Export Version)
- Drill Down Description: Temperature/Humidity Chamber with Caster Base (Export Version)
- Model: 101H-EX-F
- Input Voltage: 230V, 50Hz, 1 PH
- Web Meta Description: TestEquity Model 101H-EX-F is your best choice when you need a small humidity chamber. The benchtop version fits easily on your test bench while the floor-standing version requires minimal floor space
- Product Code: chamber
- Quote Required: No
- Condition: New
- Interior Volume: 1 Cu Ft
- LN2 Boost Cooling: No
- Temperature, Highest: +130C
- Temperature, Lowest: -30C
- Accessories Sort Priority: 0
- Multiple Sale Qty: 1
- UNSPSC: 4111000000
- Technical Manuals
- 101H-EX-F (Export Version, NOT for use in North America)
- 1.1 Cu Ft Workspace (13.8" W x 11.8" H x 11.8" D)
- Temperature -30°C to +130°C
- Humidity 10% to 95% RH. See specifications page for limitations.
- Water Recirculation System Included - nothing extra to buy, no plumbing needed
- F4T Touch Screen Controller
- Viewing Window & LED Lighting
- 3" Access Ports on Left & Right Side
- Single-Stage Refrigeration
- Made by TestEquity in Moorpark, California
101H-EX-F Export Version with 230V, 50Hz input. NOT for use in North America.
TestEquity Model 101H-EX-F is your best choice when you need a small humidity chamber. This floor-standing version requires minimal floor space.
Mass-Transfer Vapor Generator - TestEquity Exclusive!
Better humidity stability throughout the entire operating range compared to steam generators. Accomplished without an exposed water bath.
Water Recirculation System Included
The included water recirculation system provides a reliable source of demineralized water for the humidity system, using ordinary tap water. Condensate from the chamber is returned back to the water tank. Perfect for installations where a water line and drain are not available.
Accurate Humidity Measurement
A fast responding Vaisala capacitive-type sensor eliminates the need for unreliable wet-wicks.
Platinum RTD Temperature Sensor
For increased temperature accuracy compared to thermocouples.
The chamber's refrigeration system generates a low level of audible noise and vibration. You'll be able to work close to the chamber with minimum discomfort and distraction.
Heated Viewing Widow
Eliminates fog and condensation under high humidity conditions without a manual wiper.
Mounted on outside of door facing into the window. Long lasting, not exposed to temperature extremes.
Two 3" Access Ports
Two 3" (2.83" inside diameter) access ports are included. Lets you attach wires and sensors to your test sample through both the left and right side of the chamber.
A heavy-duty stainless steel wire shelf ensures proper airflow around your test sample for uniform temperature distribution.
F4T Touch Screen Temperature/Humidity Controller
The F4T is our next-generation controller. Featuring a touch-screen interface, it's exceptionally easy and intuitive to use. Includes RS-232 and Ethernet interfaces. GPIB is available as an option.
More about the F4T Touch Screen Controller >>