TTC/Acterna FIREBERD 6000A Communications Analyzer
- Drill Down Description: Communications Analyzer
- Model: FIREBERD 6000A
- Web Meta Description: TTC/Acterna 6000 - Available for sale, rent or lease at competitive prices.
- Product Code: UsedList
- Quote Required: No
- Condition: Used
- Accessories Sort Priority: 0
- Multiple Sale Qty: 1
- UNSPSC: 4111000000
- Portable WAN analyzer with Automated and Remote Testing
- Easy-to-use, menu-driven Test ATM, frame relay, ISDN, T1, and more
- Detect hard-to-find BER problems quickly
- Fast Packet Testing
- ISDN Testing
- T- and E-Carrier Testing
- DTE/DCE Datacom Testing
The FIREBERD 6000 is known for its excellence in physical layer testing, but TTC (now Acterna/JDSU) is also committed to providing superior test solutions for new technologies, such as frame relay and asynchronous transfer mode (ATM). In fact, using modular plug-in interfaces and mainframe options, you can use a FIREBERD 6000 to test circuits and equipment operating at rates from 50 bps to 52 Mbps.
You can rest assured that the FIREBERD's easy-to-use, menu-driven test methodology will always be there to meet your test requirements -- and because you don't have to master a new instrument when your testing needs change, you level the learning curve and decrease your training costs.