Tektronix TBS2204B Digital Storage Oscilloscope 4 Channel 200 MHz 2 GS/s TBS2000B Series
- Drill Down Description: Digital Storage Oscilloscope, 4 Channel, 200 MHz, 2 GS/s, TBS2000B Series
- Model: TBS2204B
- Bandwidth: 200 MHz
- Series: TBS2000B Series
- Keywords: TBS2000, TBS2000 Series, TDS2000B, TDS2000B Series, Digital Storage Oscilloscope
- Web Meta Description: Tektronix TBS2000B Series TBS2204B Digital Storage Oscilloscope, 200 MHz, 4 Channels, 9-inch WVGA display, 5 million point record length and 2 GS/s sample rate. Fast delivery and expert assistance fro
- Quote Required: No
- Analog Channels: 4 Chan
- Condition: New
- Multiple Sale Qty: 1
- UNSPSC: 4111000000
- TBS2204B: 200 MHz, 4 Channels
- Up to 2 GS/s sampling rate
- 5 M record length on all channels
- 9-inch WVGA color display with 15 horizontal grids shows 50% more signal
- TekVPI probe interface supports active, differential, and current probes with automatic scaling and units
- New front-end design enables more accurate measurements
- 32 automated measurements, and FFT function for quick waveform analysis
- Search and Mark features for easy identification of events that occur in the acquired waveform
- HelpEverywhere provides helpful on-screen tips for new users
- Built-in Scope Intro handbook provides operating instructions and oscilloscope fundamentals
- USB 2.0 host port for data storage, USB 2.0 device port for easy connection to a PC
- 10/100BASE-T Ethernet port for remote control over LAN
- Wi-Fi communications with optional TEK-USB-WIFI adapter
- 5 Year warranty
Tektronix TBS2000B Series of Oscilloscopes with a 9-inch WVGA display, 5 million point record length and 2 GS/s sample rate, capture and display significantly more signal to help you debug and validate the designs faster. Easily and confidently analyze your signals with new on-waveform cursor readouts and 32 automated measurements, each with informative tips. The TekVPI® probe interface supports traditional passive BNC probes, but also enables wide application coverage with the latest active voltage probes and current probes.
Designed to make your work easier
The TBS2000B Series is designed for easy operation and quick hands-on learning. Dedicated controls provide quick access to important settings, so you can evaluate signals faster. With the TBS2000B you get 10 vertical divisions and 15 horizontal divisions, so you can see more of your signal. The large display also offers more room for measurement results and menu information.
The Zoom function lets you quickly pan through the record and zoom in to see signal details. The new on screen cursors overlay the cursor measurements on the screen making them intuitive to read and understand.
TekVPI Interface and active probe support
The TekVPI probe interface sets the standard for ease of use in probing. With this interface the TBS2000B Series Oscilloscope supports a wide range of the latest voltage and current probes, providing coverage for many applications. These probes are powered by and communicate with the TBS2000B through the VPI interface. Scale factors and status information, such as error conditions, are sent to the instrument for processing and display. This saves you from having to manually set scale factors, calculate offsets, or the need to degauss your current probes. The new front end design with higher 2GS/s sample rate offers lower noise and higher effective bits enabling more accurate measurements.
Built-in tips for faster setup
HelpEverywhere is a unique feature on the TBS2000B. It shows instant help information as you navigate through key menus. The tips include measurement information, application tips, and general guidance in the form of text and graphics. You can selectively turn tips on and off from the HelpEverywhere menu.
First in its class with wireless communications
On the rear of the instrument, you will find several communications ports. The USB device port or LAN port can be used to control the instrument using the fully-documented command set. The TBS2000B is the first oscilloscope in its class to support wireless communication. Plug in the optional TEK-USB-WIFI adapter into the USB host port and setup the interface for Wi-Fi from the front panel.
On-screen scope fundamentals
Scope Intro handbook is embedded into the TBS2000B help system. Pressing the front panel Function button gives you access to information on oscilloscope basic operations, as well as an overview of the TBS2000B and TekSmartLab Lab Management System for education.
Innovative new education solutions
The TBS2000B offers new ways to enable educators to devote more time to teaching circuit concepts instead of lab setup and management. The integrated Courseware function allows professors to load lab exercises on the instrument to give students guidance at each station and provides a structured framework into which students can capture data to incorporate into their reports. Over 100 sample lab exercises are available for download from the Tektronix Courseware Resource Center.
TekBench™ is PC software that controls Tektronix oscilloscopes and arbitrary function generators. It offers intuitive instrument control, automated measurement data logging, automated frequency response measurements, and easy waveform exporting with required format to eliminate extra time and effort. It allow users to focus on their experiment rather than learning the instrument
Includes: TPP0200 200 MHz, 10x passive probe (one per analog channel), Compliance and Safety Instructions, Power Cord, Calibration certificate documenting traceability to National Metrology Institute(s) and ISO9001 quality system registration.