Tektronix P5205A High-Voltage Differential Probe 100 MHz 1300V
- Drill Down Description: High-Voltage Differential Probe, 100 MHz, 1300V
- Model: P5205A
- Web Meta Description: Browse through each item you'll need for your task, including the Tektronix P5205A Active Differential Probe. TestEquity offers various delivery options to help meet your deadlines.
- Quote Required: No
- Condition: New
- Accessories Sort Priority: 0
- Multiple Sale Qty: 1
- UNSPSC: 4111000000
- 1.3 kV Differential
- 1 kV to Ground (Each Channel)
- 100 MHz
- 50X / 500X Attenuation
- No More Floating Your Scope Unsafely
- Excellent Signal Fidelity
- Easy Connection to ICs and Bus Bars
- Safe for User and DUT
- Power From TekProbe Interface
Tektronix P5205A is a 100 MHz Active Differential Probe capable of measuring fast rise times of signals in floating circuits. This 1,300 V differential probe can safely measure voltages in IGBT circuits such as motor drives or power converters. It is specifically designed to operate on Tektronix oscilloscopes with TekProbe® interface.
P52xxA Series probes are equipped with the Tektronix TekProbe® interface which communicates scale information to the oscilloscope. Direct connections can be made to oscilloscopes configured with the TekProbe® interface or to any oscilloscope when used with the 1103 TekProbe® Power Supply.