- Large display with backlight
- Insulation test: 0.01 MΩ to 2 GΩ
- Insulation test voltages: 50 V, 100 V, 250 V, 500 V, 1000 V
- Live circuit detection prevents insulation test if voltage >30 V is detected
- Auto-discharge of capacitive voltage
- AC/DC voltage, DC milliVolts, AC/DC milliamps, Resistance, Continuity
- Filter for motor drive measurements
- Capacitance, diode test, temperature, Min/Max, frequency
- Auto power off to save battery power
- CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V measurement category
- 3-Year warranty
Two powerful tools in one. Measures to 2 GΩ
The Fluke 1587 FC Insulation Multimeter combines a digital insulation tester with a full-featured, true RMS digital multimeter in a single, compact, handheld unit—providing maximum versatility for both troubleshooting and preventative maintenance.
Whether you work on motors, generators, cables, or switch gear, the Fluke 1587 FC Insulation Multimeter is ideally suited to help you with your tasks and at a cost that is far less than buying the two products.
Which Fluke Insulation Multimeter is right for you?
Compare the 1587 FC and 1577 models' features and specifications.
Fluke Connect: the Largest Suite of Connected Test Tools in the World!
The Fluke Connect wireless system is the best way for maintenance technicians to stay in contact with their teams without leaving the field. The Fluke Connect app works with scores of Fluke tools to make diagnosing and solving problems easier than ever. By using the Fluke Connect tools with the app, you can efficiently and safely capture, store and share maintenance data from the field.
Fluke 1587 FC includes: Remote probe, test leads, alligator clips, K-type thermocouple (1587), hard case, and user documentation.