- Drill Down Description: Leak Current Tester
- Model: ST5541
- Web Meta Description: Find the product you need with our Hioki ST5541 Leak Current Tester. We proudly offer best-in-class customer service and will help you find the solutions you need for your business.
- Quote Required: No
- Condition: New
- Accessories Sort Priority: 0
- Multiple Sale Qty: 1
- UNSPSC: 4111000000
- IEC 60601-1: (2005) 3rd Edition-compliant
- The ST5540 complies with JIS, IEC, and UL standards governing medical- and general-use electrical devices
- ST5541: A low-cost solution that complies with standards governing general-use electrical devices
- Uninterrupted polarity switching function dramatically reduces cycle time
- Support for rated currents up to 20 A gives the instrument more than adequate capability for testing products designed to comply with new standards
- Touch panel features simple, interactive operation
- Communications functionality and external I/O support allow automatic testing on production lines
- 1-Year warranty
A single, Robust Solution for Leak Current Measurement
The ST5540 and ST5541 feature an improved measuring method and dramatically faster cycle times, thanks to their uninterrupted polarity switching. These new Leak Current Testers support rated currents of up to 20A, making them more than ideal for use with products built to new standards.
|Testing leakage current mode||Earth leakage current|
|Patient auxiliary current|
|Patient leakage current|
|Total patient leakage current|
|Enclosure - Earth leakage current|
|Enclosure - Enclosure leakage current|
|Enclosure - Line leakage current|
|Patient leakage current I|
|Patient leakage current II|
|Patient leakage current III|
|Major functions||Power on polarity switching function|
|Rated current 20 A|
|Function for checking for blown fuses|
|Frequency band switching|
|110% voltage output terminal (T3 terminal)|
|S10, S12, S13, E terminal|
Please see Data Sheet for complete specifications.
For applications involving leak current measurement of medical-use electrical devices, use the ST5540.
The ST5540 does not include an isolation transformer (needed for measuring leak current for medical-use electrical devices).