- Replacement for QuadTech 1855
- Electrolytic capacitor leakage current test function
- Insulation Resistance (IR) test function
- Constant current DC power source with discharge function
- Forward voltage function for Diode, LED, Zener Diode and Varistor
- Surge voltage test function for electrolytic capacitor (JIS C5101/5102/5140/5141)
- Option contact check function to improve test reliability
- Basic accuracy: 0.3%
- Aluminum-foil withstand voltage and rise-time test function (For EIAJ RC-2364A)
- Precision low constant current charge capability (0.5mA Â± 0.05mA, meet EIAJ RC-2364A requirement for withstand voltage
- testing of lower WV aluminum-foil)
- Large charge current (500mA) capability to fasten charge speed
- 1.0V - 650V / 800V DC voltage source
- 0.001uA - 20.00mA leakage current test range with 4 digits resolution
- RS-232 standard; GPIB & Handler interface optional
- Digital timer inside
- Comparator and pass/fail alarming beeper function
- Large LCD display (240 x 64 dot-matrix)
- Optional graphical user interface
For electrolytic Capacitor Leakage Current and Aluminum-foil W.V. Testing
The Chroma 11200 Capacitor Leakage Current / IR Meter provides DC 1-650 V, 0.5mA-500mA (150mA for V > 100V) or DC1-800v, 0.5mA-500mA (50mA for V > 100V) DC power source with voltage meter and nano-ampere meter.
The Chroma 11200 is well-suited for electrolytic capacitor leakage current testing, and aluminum-foil withstand voltage testing (EIAJ RC-2364A), and can be used for active voltage checking or leakage current testing of absorber, Zener diode, and Neon lamp etc.
1-650V, 150mA/500mA or 1-800V, 50mA/500mA Low Noise DC Voltage Source
A low noise linear power supply is designed in the Chroma 11200. The DC output voltage range is from 1.0V to 650V/800V, which covers low WV capacitor leakage current testing and aluminum-foil withstand voltage testing range. The maximum charge current is 500mA/ 100V, 150mA / 650V or 50mA / 800V, provides quick charge for large capacitor testing.
Precision low constant current charge capability (0.5mA ±0.05mA)
In general, the aluminum electrolytic capacitor's anode oxide-foil is using extremely low constant current (EIAJ-RC2364A's standard is 0.5mA, 1mA or 2mA ±10%; depends on the type of the foil) to test foil withstand voltage (Vt) and rise time(Tr). The Chroma 11200 provides constant charge current low to 0.5mA with high stability.
0.001u-20.00mA Leakage Current Test Range With 4 Digits Resolution
A 0.001uA to 20mA test range nano-ampere meter is built in the Chroma 11200. It is proper to be used for leakage current or IR testing of electrolytic capacitor and high dielectric ceramic capacitors. And the extremely low input resistance (the lowest is 0 ohm) design enables high speed testing for high capacitance device LC or IR testing.
Output Voltage Monitor
The Chroma 11200 always keeps monitoring the real output voltage no matter in the test or setup operation status for safety of the operator. In addition to display the real output voltage in TEST page, an error message shows-up in case of the output voltage is abnormally exceeds 10 volts in other operation pages.
65W/50W Semi-constant Power Discharge Circuit
A 65W semi-constant power discharge circuit is built in the Chroma 11200 for high speed and completely discharge after test. It satisfies quick discharge requirement for charged large capacitors.
Contact Check Function
Contact failure between a DUT and the measurement plane of an automatic component handler is a factor for compare error in production line testing. Contact check using the built-in measurement function (option) improves the accuracy and efficiency of comparing.
Built-in RS-232 Interface, and Optional GPIB & Handler Interface
high speed and stable measurement capabilities allow the Chroma 11200 to be used for both component evaluation on the production line and fundamental leakage current testing for bench-top applications. A GPIB and & HANDLER interface (A110235) is optional for automation.