- 0 to 150 V range, max. current = 6 A, not to exceed 750 VA
- 0 to 300 V range, max. current = 3 A, not to exceed 750 VA
- Output frequency adjustable from 45 Hz to 500 Hz
- Select 150 V / 300 V autoranging or 300 V range operation for continuous sweep from 0 - 300 V
- Displays Vrms, Irms, Ipeak, frequency, PF, apparent power, true power, and elapsed output time
- Adjustable phase angle control
- Built-in PLD and dimmer simulation
- Voltage and frequency sweep mode
- Downloadable LabVIEW driver and soft panel software for remote control
- Standard USB (USBTMC-compliant), RS232, LAN, and GPIB interfaces
- Pre-compliance testing for voltage dips and frequency simulation according to IEC61000-4-11 / 4-14 / 4-28
- Two-year warranty
Fully-programmable AC source
The B&K Precision 9803 is both a programmable AC power source and measurement tool in a compact benchtop package. This fully programmable linear AC source delivers up to 750 VA through its universal line output terminal on the front and output connector on the rear. The output can be varied from 0 to 300 V with 0.1 V resolution, and maximum current up to 6 Arms / 12 Apk. The output frequency can be adjusted from 45 Hz to 500 Hz. The bright VFD front panel display shows Vrms, Irms, Ipeak, frequency, power factor (PF), apparent power, true power, and elapsed output time.
The 9803 AC source provides a power line disturbance (PLD) simulator, list mode, and sweep mode for simulation of common power grid faults and disturbances. A built-in dimmer function is also available for testing motors and LEDs. List mode can be used to generate sequences of waveforms such as surges, sags, and frequency disturbances. The programmed list can be triggered from the front panel or via BNC connector on the rear.
The 9803 AC source provides a power line disturbance (PLD) simulator which provides more control over the disturbance insertion into the waveform, list mode, which supports the generation of more complex sequences with varying times, amplitudes, and frequencies, and sweep mode for testing the efficiency of switching power supplies and the simulation of common power grid faults and disturbances. A built-in dimmer function is also available for testing motors and LEDs. Additionally, sinusoidal waveforms can be created with adjustable start and stop and phase angles from 0 to 360 degrees.
The 9803 comes complete with flexible I/O including USB (USBTMC-compliant), RS232, LAN, and GPIB interfaces that can be used for monitoring and remote control via a PC. In addition, B&K Precision offers a free NI-certified LabVIEW driver that facilitates automation and system integration.
Common applications include: evaluating transformers, TRIACs, SCRs, and passive components as well as production, R&D, service, and pre-compliance testing.
B&K Precision 9800 Series Programmable AC Power Sources
|Voltage||110 / 220 VAC ± 10%|
|Frequency||47 - 63 Hz|
|Max. Current||8 Amps||15 Amps||30 Amps|
|Power Factor||0.5 (typical)||0.7 (typical)||0.7 (typical)|
|Max. Power||300 VA||750 VA||1500 VA|
Please refer to Data Sheet for complete specifications.
Includes: unterminated power cord with input connector, rackmount ears & handles, instruction manual, test report & certificate of calibration.
Note: V * A cannot exceed 750 VA. Max current at 150V = 5A, at 300V = 2.5A.