- Generate exceptional waveforms even with reflective or poor terminations
- Dedicate the analyzer's whole display for pattern editing
- Simulate long distance testing using burst-mode gating in re-circulating loop tests
- Quickly locate the optimum decision point in the eye waveform with auto-decision thresholds and phase alignment
- Identify individual errored bits in custom patterns using error location analysis (ELA)
- Display any bit in a custom pattern using the flexible pattern trigger
- Automatically predict conventionally unmeasurable low BER using Q-factor measurement and eye-contour analysis
- Generate real-life test patterns to stress your system-under-test
- Create a cost effective 12.5 Gb/s frequency agile jitter measuring system
- Convert electrical-to-optical and optical-to-electrical signals that are SONET/SDH compliant
The Keysight 71612C Error Performance Analyzer is the ideal solution for the research, development and manufacturing test of Gbit lightwave and digital components, devices and subsystems from 100 Mb/s to 12.5 Gb/s.
With this high performance serial pattern generator and error detector, you can perform error analysis to verify the operation and quality of lightwave submarine cable systems, SONET/SDH telecom and datacom transceivers, Gbit datacom serial links, high-speed logic devices, and optical amplifiers and modulators.
The analyzer can be used to test 10.6 Gbit ethernet and forward error correction (FEC) rates giving you a breadth of applications to help you thoroughly test and characterize your devices for complete confidence in your product.
The four sub-rate outputs of the 71612C are suitable for the generation of 3.125 Gb/s test patterns required to test the XAUI interface of 10 Gigabit Ethernet devices. What's more, the 'alternate pattern mode' of operation allows synchronous selection of the de-skew and data patterns.