Keysight 83020A Microwave System Amplifier 2 GHz to 26.5 GHz
- Drill Down Description: Microwave System Amplifier, 2 GHz to 26.5 GHz
- Model: 83020A
- Web Meta Description: If you are searching for a 83020A Microwave System Amplifier, TestEquity can provide the solution you need. We carry the best electronic test & measurement solutions from top manufacturers.
- Quote Required: No
- Condition: New
- Accessories Sort Priority: 0
- Multiple Sale Qty: 1
- UNSPSC: 4111000000
- Gain of more than 30dB (to 20GHz), 27 (to 26.5GHz)
- P1dB of more than 27dBm (to 20GHz), 23dBm (to 26.5GHz)
- Noise figure of less than 10dB to 20GHz,13 to 26.5GHz (typ)
- Rf connectors: 3.5mm(f)
- DC Detector output connector: BNC (f)
- Works with 87422A 70W Power Supply
Keysight 83020A microwave system amplifier is a compact, off-the-shelf amplifier designed for systems designers and integrators. This amplifier provides power where you need it to recover system losses and to boost available power in RF and microwave ATE systems. The ultrabroad bandwidth from 2 to 26.5 GHz allows the designer to replace several narrow bandwidth amplifiers with a single Keysight amplifier, eliminating the need for crossover networks or multiple bias supplies.