Keysight 83050A Microwave System Amplifier 2 GHz to 50 GHz
- Drill Down Description: Microwave System Amplifier, 2 GHz to 50 GHz
- Model: 83050A
- Web Meta Description: If you are searching for a 83050A Microwave System Amplifier, TestEquity can provide the solution you need. We carry the best electronic test & measurement solutions from top manufacturers.
- Quote Required: No
- Condition: New
- Accessories Sort Priority: 0
- Multiple Sale Qty: 1
- UNSPSC: 4111000000
- Gain of more than 21dB
- P1dB of more than 15dBm (to 40GHz), 13dBm (to 50GHz)
- Noise figure of less than 6dB to 26.5GHz, 10 to 50GHz (typ)
- Rf connectors: 2.4mm(f)
- DC Detector output connector: BNC (f)
- Works with 87421A 25W Power Supply
Keysight 83050A microwave system amplifier is a compact, off-the-shelf amplifier designed for systems designers and integrators. This amplifier provides power where you need it to recover system losses and to boost available power in RF and microwave ATE systems. The ultrabroad bandwidth from 2 to 50 GHz allows the designer to replace several narrow bandwidth amplifiers with a single Keysight amplifier, eliminating the need for crossover networks or multiple bias supplies.