Keysight D9010JITA Jitter, Vertical and Phase Noise Analysis Software, S Series
- Drill Down Description: Jitter, Vertical and Phase Noise Analysis Software, S Series
- Model: D9010JITA
- Web Meta Description: Gain insight into the causes of signal jitter with the S-Series Analysis Applications from Keysight, including the D9010JITA Jitter, Vertical and Phase Noise Analysis Software for 9000, S-Series Oscil
- Quote Required: No
- Condition: New
- UNSPSC: 4111000000
Keysight SKU -D9010JITA/R-B5P-001-A/R-B6P-001-L
Keysight D9010JITA/R-B5P-001-A/R-B6P-001-L Node-locked perpetual license with 6 months floating (single site) license, KeysightCare software support subscription
The S-Series Analysis Applications from Keysight allow you to gain insight into the causes of signal jitter with full offline capability allowing you to test from simulation through silicon debug, and a power application to provide a full suite of power measurements that run directly to your oscilloscope
Key Features & Specifications for the D9010JITA Jitter, Vertical and Phase Noise Analysis Software for 9000, S-Series Oscilloscopes
Jitter Analysis Provides
- Automatic setup wizard for creating jitter histograms, trends, and spectrums
- Automatic setup wizard for RJ/DJ separation via multiple algorithms, pattern lengths, BER levels
- Multiple clock recovery methods
- Calibration to remove RJ from oscilloscope
- Composite histograms and graphs of separated RJ, PJ, DJ, DDJ, DCD and ISI jitter subcomponents
- Composite histograms and graphs of separated TI, DDI, PI, ISI noise subcomponents
- Spectral and noise BER bathtubs
Phase Noise Analysis Provides
- Plotting Single Side Band (SSB) phase noise as log frequency vs dBc/Hz
- Using 2 channels and cross-correlation to reduce broadband measurement noise.
- Measure phase noise of differential clocks with reduced broadband measurement noise.
- Measure phase noise of spread-spectrum modulated clocks.
- Reduce broadband noise (RJ) in cross-correlated time interval error (TIE) measurements.
- Measure integrated jitter between two frequencies on phase noise plot.
- Measure phase noise in circuit with InfiniiMax probes.
With faster edge speeds and shrinking data valid windows in today's high-speed digital designs, insight into the causes of jitter has become critical for success. This jitter analysis software, combined with Keysight's Infiniium oscilloscopes, is a key tool for identifying and quantifying jitter components that affect the reliability of your design. Time correlation of jitter to the real-time signal makes it easy to trace jitter components to their sources. Additional compliance views and a measurement setup wizard now simplify and automate RJ/DJ separation for testing against industry standards.
This software automatically detects embedded clock frequencies and repetitive patterns of the data on the oscilloscope inputs and calculates the level of data-dependent jitter (DDJ) that is contributed to the total jitter (TJ) PDF by each transition in the pattern. It also comes with both spectral and tail-fit jitter separation algorithm.
Every waveform is different. As a result, having the flexibility of multiple jitter separation solutions means better answers for each individual waveform. Use the new tail-fit algorithm to properly identify and measure aperiodic bounded uncorrelated jitter, which is especially useful if the waveform is being influenced by cross-talk.
The Phase Noise analysis feature measures phase noise in a clock source. Phase noise measurement results are presented in a log frequency plot where the amplitude units are dBc/Hz (decibels relative to the carrier power normalized to a 1 Hz bandwidth). Phase noise is one of the most important figures of merit of a signal generating device and can be a limiting factor in a mission-critical application within aerospace and defense, as well as in communications.
This software is compatible with the 9000 Series and S-Series Infiniium oscilloscopes.