- Drill Down Description: Near Field Probe Set
- Model: HZ-15.02
- Web Meta Description: Browse through each item you'll need for your task, including the Rohde & Schwarz HZ-15.02 Probe Set. TestEquity offers various delivery options to help meet your deadlines.
- Quote Required: No
- Condition: New
- Accessories Sort Priority: 0
- Multiple Sale Qty: 1
- UNSPSC: 4111000000
- 30 MHz to 3 GHz
- Special, electrically shielded magnetic field probes
- Probe tips adapted to near-field measurement
- High-resolution measurements
- Easy-to-determine magnetic field orientation
- Easy operation and handling
R&S HZ-15 Probe Set
Before you perform a near-field analysis, you first need to know how the E and H fields are distributed. The five probes from the Probe Set R&S HZ-15 are well suited for this purpose. All near-field probes are designed for ease of use, and are ideal for measuring high frequency fields starting at 30 MHz on printed boards and on components.
The magnetic field probes include special electrically shielded probe tips. The various probe tip shapes are designed for tasks in near-field measurements. The upper limit frequency of a probe is determined by the size and design of the probe tip. All probes are passive and are connected to the 50 ohm input of a test receiver or spectrum analyzer. The available R&S HZ-16 Preamplifier increases sensitivity.
R&S HZ-16 Preamplifier
Inserting the R&S HZ-16 Preamplifier between the near-field probe and the spectrum analyzer makes it easier to measure very weak high-frequency fields of up to 3 GHz. The input and output are provided as 50 ohm BNC connectors to allow you to use any spectrum analyzer.
The HZ-15 and HZ-16 each come in a robust plastic case. The HZ-15 includes a 1 m RF cable with BNC (male) and SMB (female) connectors.
USD Price valid in USA only.