- Drill Down Description: EMC Probe
- Model: 100C
- Web Meta Description: Shop here for the Beehive 100C EMC Probe plus the other tools & supplies. With unmatched product selections, TestEquity offers everything you need to get the job done.
- Quote Required: No
- Condition: New
- Multiple loop sizes offer optimum sensitivity and spatial resolution at different frequencies.
- Probe dimensions optimized for access to tight spaces.
- An integrated electrostatic shield in the loop probes eliminates common-mode pickup.
- Calibrated sensitivity up to 3 GHz, depending on model. Usable to beyond 6 GHz.
- Can be driven by a signal source to generate fields for electromagnetic susceptibility testing.
The 100C magnetic field probe has the largest loop of any probe in the series. It has the best sensitivity of the magnetic field probes. Because the large size of the loop, its high-frequency response and spatial resolution are not as good as the 100A and 100B.
The 100 series EMC probes are designed for identifying and fixing EMC problems. The 100A, 100B, and 100C are loop probes, and are sensitive to magnetic fields. The 100D is a stub probe, and is sensitive to electric fields.
The loop probes have integrated electrostatic shields, providing isolation from common mode signals. As a result, these probes deliver excellent repeatability. The different loop sizes allow the user to select the optimum probe for a given frequency, providing the optimum sensitivity and spatial resolution.
The 100D stub probe, with its narrow tip, offers the highest spatial resolution. It is ideally suited to tasks such as tracking EMC sources down to the individual pins of an IC.
Because of the planar construction of the probes, even the large loops are only 0.11" thick, allowing the probe to be inserted into narrow seams and gaps.